Chapter Seven

Jules walked back downstairs in her revealing dress, smirking as she saw the gazes on her. "What?" She asked innocently, "Is there something wrong?" She looked down at herself.

"N-no." Michael stammered. "Just, uh, you look gorgeous."

"Well, why thank you!" Jules giggled as she walked into the kitchen where the boys had laid out ingredients for pasta. "So, who wants to do what?"

"I look horrible." Aspen groaned. "This shit is ridiculous."

"I like mine." Cody shrugged and looked in the mirror. (WATTPAD READERS: GO TO MY PROFILE AND CLICK THE LINK I'LL HAVE POSTED SO YOU CAN SEE THE OUTFITS ON POLYVORE!)

"Same here." Arianna said quietly as she exited the room, going downstairs to help Jules.

"Ass kisser." Aspen mumbled pulling at the maid costume. "Fuck this." She said pulling it off and turning to her closet. "I have a dress that Calum will find a lot sexier than this stupid thing."

"But, Jules said-" Cody tried to warn her.

"Does it seem like I care what Jules thinks? That bitch won't do anything." Aspen rolled her eyes and pulled out a red dress.

"Whatever, it's your death." Cody shrugged and walked down to join the others, leaving Aspen alone.

"Come on Mikey." Jules playfully rolled her eyes. "You aren't rolling the dough properly."

"Then come help me." He smirked. Jules walked over and stood in front of him, he put his hands around her and on top of hers.

"Like this you nut." Jules laughed. "I didn't think it was so difficult."

"Maybe I just wanted to have you stand in front of me." Michael whispered into her ear. "What do you say we skip dinner?"

"We can't, we have to have dinner." Jules reminded him. "Just wait until after."

'Why can't Ashton do that to me?' Cody sourly thought as her and Ashton worked side by side.

"Anyone seen Aspen?" Calum asked.

"She was upstairs getting changed." Cody said over her shoulder, then glanced at Luke and Arianna only to see they were getting cozy as well.

"I'm right here!" Aspen tried to be seductive by leaning on the doorway.

"What the fuck are you wearing?" Jules asked when she turned to look at her. "What happened to listening to me?"

"That costume was ugly, stupid and too big for me." Aspen sighed, obviously being a bitch. She knew it was Jules' before and was trying to poke and prod her more and more.

"More like too small." Cody mumbled under her breath, Arianna's hand flew to cover her mouth to avoid from laughing loud.

"That outfit was requested for you to wear," Jules said slowly, annoyance evident in her voice, Aspen rolled her eyes, "By Calum."

"That dress," Calum said slowly, trying to find the right words.

"See?" Aspen smirked to Jules, "He loves it."

"Hardly." Calum scoffed. "I hate it."

"W-what?" Aspen sputtered, caught off guard.

"It's not sexy, it's slutty, too slutty." Calum scoffed, turning away. "Why can't you just listen?"

"Jules is wearing something similar!" Aspen pointed out in rage.

"And you know what? Jules looks classy, sexy as hell and not slutty." Calum shook his head and pointed towards the stairs, "Go change. You don't eat unless you wear what you were asked."

"I didn't sign up for this!" Aspen screamed in frustration.

"Actually," Jules called back, "You signed up for exactly this." Aspen disappeared and Jules turned to everyone else, "Well, let's get to it then eat. The sooner we eat, the sooner we can get to the fun part."

------A/N-------

The next few chapters will have smut, how descriptive? I'm not sure but probably really descriptive. Please read if you're comfortable with it. You've been warned.