Chapter Twelve

*Jules' P.O.V*

"So you think you can help us?" Niall asked me over the phone.

"Yeah definitely, why don't you guys come over for dinner tonight?" I suggested, shuffling through the cabinets. It was currently 6am and I'll admit, I was tired as all hell, but I had to get up.

"Do you think our-" Niall began to ask but I cut him off.

"No, don't bring them." I said sternly, "I've got three newbies here."

"Oh really?" Niall asked, "How's that working out for you?"

"Just swell." I answered sarcastically. "Aha!" I smiled as I found the pancake mix.

"Sorry?" Niall asked.

"Sorry, I'm searching through the cabinet looking for breakfast things-" I stopped, "Wait, why the hell are you awake at 6am?" I questioned.

"Early mornin' session." Niall replied. "Killer, but if we have your cooking to look forward to it should all be okay."

I chuckled, "Alright, Nialler. I've gotta go get the newbies up and ready to make breakfast." I smiled into the phone. "Talk to you later mofo."

"See ya later, mofo!" Niall yelled back, and hung up.

I sighed as I put the mix down and walked up stairs, and to the girls' room. I banged on the door, knowing the boys wouldn't wake up to it. Arianna opened the door almost immediately.

"Mornin' Jules!" She smiled. 

"My, my." I smiled, "A morning person?" She chuckled and nodded, "Boy, we don't see many of those around here."

"I'm usually up for a workout by now." Arianna shrugged.

"Well after we make food you and I can go for a run?" I suggested. "But first we have to get these two up."

"I'll get Cody." Arianna nodded, "I cant deal with Aspen any longer."

"Perhaps it's best if I handle her anyways." I sighed and walked over to her bed. "Hey!" I yelled shaking her. "Wake up!"

"Get the fuck away from me." Aspen swung but I backed away in time.

"Get up." I said a bit more forceful. "I said," as I gripped her sheets. "Get up." I yanked her sheets and Aspen fell to the floor. "Good, you're awake." I smiled as she glared up at me.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" she spat.

"When I say get up, I mean get the fuck up. Not ignore me." I rolled my eyes. "We're making breakfast for everyone. Let's go."

Making breakfast was horrible, and by that I mean a lot harder than it should have been. Aspen kept saying she hated meat, although just last night she had meat sauce. She refused to do the bacon, then said she was vegan and refused to do anything else. How do you know if someone's a vegan? Don't worry, they'll tell you.

"Aspen." I let out an angry noise. "Do something productive for fucks sake!"

"I'm updating my insta followers." She rolled her eyes.

"Those 12 people can wait." I snapped.

"Whoa Jules." Ash and Michael laughed. "Chill man."

"Mornin'," Michael said kissing my cheek. "What's on the agenda today?" He asked aloud.

"Breakfast, then free day, but we have dinner with the boys tonight." I smiled, fixing Michael a plate.

"Niall and all them?" Luke asked.

"Yeah, they wanted our opinion on something." I shrugged. "I talked to Nialler not too long ago."

"Hooking up with Niall, are we?" Aspen snorted.

"More like best friends." I corrected her. "Keep your whore mouth shut unless something nice is crawling out of it." I snapped.

"Fight me." Aspen challenged.

"Oh no." Luke said pulling Arianna and Cody off to the side.

"What did you say?" I asked, hoping I heard her right, I never backed down from a fight. Espcially the ones I know I could win.

"Fight me." Aspen seethed.

"Alrighty then." I smirked throwing my mits to the side. "Square up."