Chapter Ten *Smut*

*Cody's P.O.V*

"Okay, so here's the low down." Ash said as he dragged me to his room. "We each have girlfriends, that were hired for publicity but I like mine more than just that. I don't know how comfortable I am with this whole 'new girl' thing." Ash admitted.

"Maybe you should loosen up a bit?" I suggested, rubbing his shoulders when he sat on the bed, I was on my knees behind him. "I say give it a try, I mean, I'm here to help you release all your stress."

"While that is true-"

"Come on, daddy." I smirked, remembering that Jules said he had a daddy kink, although I'm sure they would all love it.

"D-did you just call me...?" Ash sputtered.

"Daddy?" I asked, seductively, "Daddy, do I make you hard?"

Ash looked down to his crotch, "Why yes you do, kitten."

"Fuck me, daddy." I whispered into his ear, and laid back on the bed slowly. He turned around and crawled over me, his lips coming closer to mine and my eyes meeting his dilated ones, the proximity getting too much as I inhaled before our lips meet, the practically innocent gesture starting a fire in the lower parts of my stomach. My hands immediately come up to tangle in his brown locks as my teeth close down on his lip, eliciting a raunchy moan from his throat that sends jolts down to my core.

His mouth moves from mine and ghosts along my jawline and down the curve of my throat, his breath on my jugular causing my skin to break out in little bumps. All thoughts of anger or frustration due to Aspen and Jules vanished from my mind, leaving behind only arousal and lust for him.

My hands dropped to his neck and shoulder, gripping on tightly as the emotions of the past hour poured out through the sense of touch, and a moan was pulled from my mouth as his long fingers trailed down the side of my body, everywhere he touched igniting with fire and passion. I gasped into his mouth as he pressed on my lace covered clit, feeling his eyes watching my face as I reacted to everything he was doing.

My hands tugged on his ripped vest, moving to pull it over his head, but he grabbed onto my wrists with one of his hands and pulled mine above my head, pinning them there.

"Uh-uh-uh, what do you say?" His patronizing tone both grated on me and fueled my fire.

"Let me take your shirt off." I replied, knowing it wasn't the answer he wanted to hear and I smirked at the slight act of rebellion. But when his fingers left my shielded clit, the smirk fell off my face as my body lifted off the bed and pressed into his, desperate for contact. "Please, Ashton, please!" The needy tone of my voice made me cringe, but there was nothing that could be done.

"Almost there, please what?" He asked, and I smirked, teasing him was somewhat backfiring.

"Please, daddy." I said smirked, his hand immediately returned to the place I needed it most and the other one released my hands, letting them roam to the hem of his shirt. The material was quickly thrown to the side of the bed and my hands then took their place on his chest, my nails clawing at the skin there when his fingers began moving in circles around my ball of nerves.

He breath was warm around the shell of my ear as he commented on everything, dirty words that only added to the arousal I was feeling. "You're so fucking respondent, everything I do you feel and it's amazing. Who's making you feel this way, baby girl, who is it?"

The pet name sent jolts straight to my core, along with the possessive words he spoke. But still, I kept my mouth shut to any words that showed I was giving in - one last sign of rebellion. His index finger tapped once on my swelled up clit, the mere touch making my legs shake. My hair was stuck to my face with sweat and though we were both still practically clothed, I was a shivering mess beneath him, completely at his mercy.

"Please, Ashton, please!" I screamed, frantically moving my hips to get something, anything. "Damn it!"

"Tell me what I want to hear and I'll give you what you need." He said simply, smirking down at me as he faced me with the ultimatum. His fingers hovered between my thighs, his other hand cupping my hip, and he looked like an angel above me- be it, an angel with bleeding scratches down his chest and a bandanna wrapped around his hair, but still - an angel.

I swallowed down my pride, closing my eyes before opening them with new conviction. "Fuck, Ashton, daddy, I'm yours, I'm all yours, just do someth-"

Before I'd even finished the sentence, his lips were upon mine with renewed forwardness and my hands immediately began pulling at his belt and zipper, fumbling with both. My thighs rubbed against his hard on, causing him to moan into my mouth, fueling my efforts to release him from the tight jeans he was wearing. He pushed the baggy t-shirt I had put on earlier up past my head, throwing it without caring where it landed. With his trousers around his knees, he slotted himself in between my thighs and rested his forearm above my head, his other hand lifting my leg up to wrap around his hip.

"Daddy, please, I need you," I panted, the feel of his tip against my entrance, enough to pull me towards the edge. I heard a slight chuckle in my ear before he pushed forward, entering me entirely. I gasped, hands flying to his biceps for support, nails digging into the skin there as I tucked my lip behind my teeth. A scream was pushed from my mouth as he continuously hit exactly the right spot, but when the next one came around, I bit my lip harder in effort not to cry out.

"Don't fucking do that," he spoke with a grunt, "Don't hide your noises, tell me, show me how fucking good I make you feel." My head dropped back, ever so slightly resting on his arm.

"So good, daddy, so good!" My voice raised an octave on the last few syllables, the second I spoke the word, his thrusts increased in power, each one hitting the sweet spot inside of me, making me scream out and my eyes shut, white and black splatter on my eyelids. His movements were at a speed that pushed me into a state of crying out for more, tears leaking from my eyes.

"Tell me who you work for," He growled out, speaking through clenched teeth.

"You, daddy!"

"Good, baby girl," he murmured, his thrusts becoming shallower but punctuated with a roll of his hips here and there, making him hit my g-spot each time he moved.

A stream of profanities left my mouth, as I clawed down his chest once again, searching for a grip on reality. "Ash, fuck, I'm gonna come!"

"Hold on, baby, come when I tell you too, okay?" He grunted out, clearly close to falling over the edge. His hand fell to my clit, rubbing it in fast, messy circles, pushing me towards nirvana. "Baby girl, I'm-" he called out, "Now!" On his command, I fell apart under him, profanities falling from his lips in my ear as he pulled out of me and laid down beside me. The only noise in the room was panting as both of us rode out our highs. He reached over and grabbed my hand, "Not too shabby, Cody. Not too shabby."