Chapter Nineteen *Smut*

*Zoei's P.O.V*

"Bye guys!" I waved as the boys of One Direction walked out, "Nice meeting you!"

"Nice meeting you too!" Liam called, "Have fun tonight!" he smirked and sent me a wink, causing me to blush. Having that talk with Jules earlier had me thinking and made me somewhat nervous about tonight. Even though I'm sure I was ready, I'm afraid of the pain and not being good enough. I've known I was ready for a while but I never felt comfortable. My last boyfriend would squeeze my butt and hold me close at night, but I just didn't know. But I need the courage to do it. I was really nervous so I decided that I needed to talk to Jules again.

"Hey Jules?" I tapped her shoulder. She was sitting on the couch snuggled next to Michael.

"What's up?" She asked turning her head to look at me.

"Can I talk to you again?" I asked, I could feel my face burning.

"Of course." She smiled, she whispered something to Michael and he finally let go of her waist. "Come on." She waved for me to follow her to the study. "What do you need help with?"

"Well okay. You know that I am a uh-"

"Virgin" She finished the sentence for me, "We just talked about this, but continue."

"Yes. And I know Ashton is expecting sex tonight. Well, I am ready but I am scared of the pain and don't know if I am going to disappointment him., plus I don't know how to tell him because that is an awkward subject." I ramble it out into one long sentence.

"Okay, first of all. Are you sure you are ready?"

"Yes. Positive."

"Okay. Well then second, I think everyone is nervous. But you just have to say fuck it and do it. I mean, it won't feel the best at first but it should get better and in my experience, you can't really disappoint Ash. I mean, if you are wiling to have sex with Ashton then he is going to be happy enough with that. You won't be able to disappoint him because that boy is easy to please." I nod and I'm really happy with her answer. If what she's saying is true then I won't have to worry. "Third. You are a girl. Since when do girls have to worry about asking guys for sex?"

I laugh and nod my head. "Okay true."

"I mean, last time I checked..if a girl asks a guy for sex, she is getting sex."

I laughed even harder. "Okay, okay. I see what you mean. Thank you so much, Jules."

"It's no problem." She laughed, "I mean, I do know all there is to know about fucking these four."

"So if I have any questions, you're the gal?" I asked and she nodded, "Thanks!" I smiled walking out and walking to the kitchen.

"Hey, Zoei." Ash smiled at me as I rounded the corner near the stairs.

"Hey Ash!" I smiled, I walked over and wrapped my hands around his neck, "How about we go upstairs?" I asked.

"You sure?" He asked, I nodded. "Alrighty then." he says and planted his lips on mine. He put his hands on my butt and told me to jump.

When we got upstairs, he placed me on the bed gently and climbed over top of me. Ashton pecked down my neck and to where my shirt started. He looked up at me to ask if it is okay before pulling it off.

"You are so beautiful." He says and continues to kiss all the way down to my shorts. Ashton looks back up at me again, asking permission to remove them and I nod with still little nervousness. He pulls them off and comes back up to kiss me. I start pulling his shirt off and he fully takes it off. Ashton has such a gorgeous body that I can't help but stare, causing him to smirk at me.

"Oh shush." I say and playfully hit his arm. He giggles and kisses down my breasts then goes down to my underwear. I start to get a little nervous and he must be able to tell because he looks up at me with a little bit of worry in his eyes.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. Go ahead Ash." I say, putting his hands on my underwear. He smiles and pulls them down. He starts to kiss me over my center and run his finger up and down my slit. I start to breathe heavier and I can see that he likes my reaction. He rubs my clit and kisses me all over, messaging me with his tongue. Before I know it I'm starting to moan and I'm close to my first orgasm by anyone other than myself.

"Go ahead. Come baby." He mumbles into me.

"Oh, Ash...Ashton! Shit!" I moan out as I come onto his mouth and hand.

Ashton moves his body back up to me, kissing me when I reach for his pants. "No baby. I want tonight to be about you. Be patient. I want to make you feel good." He says, kissing me again. He has such soft lips and definitely knows how to use them. He starts rubbing my breast with his hand and sucks on the other. I start to lightly moan and Ashton takes this as I'm ready. He gets up and pulls his pants down along with his boxers. At first I was just staring at his abs but then once he pulled his boxers down, my eyes went wide. I immediately started to feel more nervous and afraid.

"Uh..uh Ashton." I say as Ashton climbs on top of me after putting a condom on, and looked me in the eyes.

"Yeah baby?"

"Uh..is..is that, I mean it, I mean are you, gonna fit? That doesn't seem possible." He chuckles and kisses my forehead.

"Yes. It will probably feel weird at first. But it will fit and it will feel good." He says with a reassuring.

"Okay. Then go ahead Ash. I wanna see how good it feels." I say, rubbing his back. He lines himself up with my entrance and lightly pushes his tip against me before stopping.

"I am going to go slow so I don't hurt you too much. And I will wait till you say you are okay. But promise me that if you want me to stop, you will tell me." Ashton looks me in the eyes with a very serious expression.

I nod. "I promise." He smiles and kisses me again. He starts to push inside of me as he is kissing me to distract me from any possible pain. At first I feel a little bit of a burn and sting but it wears off once he is fully in me shortly after. After a few seconds of Ash staying in place it started to feel really good. "Move Ash. Please." I run my hands through Ashton's hair and as he starts to slowly thrust into me.

"You okay baby?" Ashton asks through grunts and with a dry voice. I moan back a yes and he smiles at me now that he knows I like it. He starts to slowly progress and go faster until I'm moaning below him. Ashton takes this as a sign to move faster and this causes me to moan more and say his name. "Shit. Zoei. You feel so good. I am going to come soon baby. Are you going to come?" Ashton asks me as I get close.

"Y-yes." I say.

"Okay baby. Be good and come for me." His words throw me over the edge and I'm running my nails down Ashton's back. "Oh god Ash! Ash! Ah." He then comes shortly after me and lays down next to me.

When the two of us finally caught our breath, I looked over to see Ashton smiling at me. I smile back at him and feel my cheeks blush. "Thank you Ash. I am glad you were my first. You were amazing." "

Okay one," He says before kissing me. "No thank you. And two. First and last. So you better get used to baby. We have many times ahead of us." He says then winks.

"Oh don't worry. I could get use to this."