Chapter Twenty-Four

"Everyone went home." Michael called up the stairs. I sighed as I slipped on my fuzzy sweatpants. "Jules!"

"I'm coming!" I yelled back. I slipped on my slippers and jogged down the stairs, an envelope in my pocket.

"We're opening presents!" Luke smiled as he walked past me. I followed him into the living room where our tree was set up.

"But it's only Christmas eve..." Arianna said slowly.

"On Christmas Eve we get to open one present from each person. Trust me, there will still be plenty tomorrow." I forced a smile. "Luke, you first?"

Towards the end it was almost midnight, but I was the last one who had to hand out gifts. Around me I had a lot of underwear and bras, mostly from Victoria's Secret. I also had a necklace that the girls all chipped in to buy me. I slowly got up and grabbed my presents from under the tree. I handed Arianna, Zoei and AJ their presents first. I thought they were pretty funny. As they opened them I saw their faces light up. I got them long shirts with the names 'Hood', 'Hemmings' and 'Irwin' on the back.

"Awe Jules!" Arianna laughed, "These are so cute!" The other two nodded in agreement.

"I'm so glad you like them!" I laughed, "And these are for you three." I smiled as I handed boxes to Luke, Ash and Calum.

"And me?" Michael asked, raising an eyebrow.

"This." I smiled taking the envelope out of my pocket and handing it to him. I just sat down across from them and watched them open their gifts. Ashton, Luke and Calum basically ripped their presents open, but Michael slowly opened his.

"Jules! This is freaking amazing!" Ashton jumped up and ran over to me.

"Jules how in the world did you get this?" Luke exclaimed looking at the signed album in his hands.

"I have my ways." I laughed, "Cal, you okay?"

"This is freaking amazing!" He laughed, turning his Katy Perry record around and on the front had her number scribbled.

"Michael, what did you get?" Luke asked looking over. I saw Michael's eyes scanning the paper and I held my breath. "Mike?"

"Is this real?" Michael asked me, I slowly nodded. "I don't care what doubts you have, it's mine."

"What's yours?" Ashton asked.

"I can't believe it." Michael smiled to himself. "I'm going to be a father."