Chapter Twenty *Smut*

*AJ's P.O.V*

"So.." I awkwardly looked to Calum as I sat on the bed and he stood in front of me.

"I have a question." Calum smirked.

"What would that be?" I asked, genuinely interested.

"What are your fantasies?"

"Sorry?" I asked.

"You know your fantasies. Sexual ones." He said.

"I don't really know Cal I guess I never really thought about it." I answered. That wasn't necessarily the truth. Sure I'd thought about it before. In all honesty who hasn't? Most likely no one. Sure I had some things I'd like to try in bed but my sex life wasn't bad, it was pretty great. So it's not like it needed the guidance of either anyone's fantasies. But it could be something fun just to spice things up.

"Oh come on that's total bullshit." He said.

"Alright fine." I took a deep breath before continuing. "I guess one would be you being dom." I blushed.

"Anything else?" He asked, his tone deeper than before. It was now I noticed his hand rubbing the inside of my thigh.

"I um," I stuttered, my train of thought gone. "I don't know."

"Well it's a start." He said, turning my head to look at him his lips captured mine.

Both of his hands gripped my thighs and pulled me onto his lap. I didn't even care how sudden and out of nowhere this was, I needed him and I needed him now. His tongue glided over my bottom lip begging for entrance which I happily granted. A light moan escaped my mouth into his as his fingers dug into my ass. I began rocking my hips for the slightest bit of pleasure. His teeth grazed my bottom lip as he pulled away. Leaving me hot and bothered as he pushed me back onto the bed. Losing all contact with me.

"Cal," I whined.

"I'm going to eat you out, if I'm feeling good I'll let you cum. And then you're going to ride me, okay." He stated more than asked. All I could do was nod yes. This new found confidence he had turned me on so much.

Teasingly slow he slid my pants and underwear down my legs. His hands ran up and down my thighs, his thumb massaging my inner thigh the closer he got to my heat. My breath halted as he licked a long stripe up my slit. A cheeky grin played on his lips as he backed away.

Using his fingers he spread my folds. The cold air that hit my clit made me shiver. Blowing air onto my clit Calum watched me squirm, enjoying every second of it. Finally he began kitten licking it causing me to moan loudly. Flicking his tongue over the little bud vigorously, my legs started to shake. My fingers tangled in his hair pulling tightly on the roots. I could feel my wetness starting to drip down. My entrance was throbbing for his touch. The clit simulation was too much and I was already close to the edge.

"Calum," I breathed. He knew what I wanted but he wasn't about giving it to me today.

"Look how wet I can make you, baby girl." He cooed dragging a finger over my wetness collecting it on his finger. "So sweet too." He hummed before sucking his finger clean.

Pushing his head closer to my heat, he chucked deeply. He brought his hands to untangle my fingers from his hair. Standing up he began removing his pants and underwear. He already hadn't been wearing a shirt which was nice. Watching his muscles flex every time he moved. He tapped my clit a few times with his fingers making my legs clamp shut tight.

He took a seat on the bed next to me. His legs slightly spread with his hard member sticking prominently in the air. He pumped himself a few times a throaty moan left his lips. A cocky smile wide on his face as he fully knew he deprived me of an orgasm.

"Ride me." He said. For a moment I sat there in shock.. Clearly he was annoyed that I didn't follow orders right away."Did you not hear me?" He questioned. "Do you need to get punished?"

"N-no I heard you." I stammered.

"Then come here," He beckoned my with his hand.

Quickly I climbed onto his lap. Bucking my hips back and forth his member rubbed between my wet folds. Little moans left his lips, my nails dug little crescent moons into his shoulder as pleasure coursed through my body. Grabbing my hips he stopped my movements and lined himself at my entrance.

"I said ride me not tease me." He spoke huskily in my ear sending shivers down my spine.

I sunk down onto him, moaning as he stretched me out. His grip on my hips tightened encouraging me to move. I began bouncing up and down on him. The sound of slapping skin and moans filled the room. Calum started rocking my hips every time I went down, this gave me the hint to start swiveling my hips. My head fell back as the tip of his cock hit my g-spot. His lips hungrily attacked my neck leaving hickies in their wake.

"Fuck baby girl you feel so good." He moaned.

"Calum," I whimpered.

Dropping my hand from his shoulder I began to rub my clit. As soon as Cal noticed this he pushed my hand away and replaced it with his. Suddenly he started thrusting, meeting my movements causing me to scream out with pleasure.

"Are you gonna cum baby girl? Hmm?" He rubbed my clit harder with every word.

"Uhh huh." My whole body was shaking in ecstasy.

"Cum for me princess." He cooed.

His words were all I needed for him to send me over the edge. My orgasm was so powerful stars clouded my vision. My body was trembling as my heat clenched around Calum. His deep moans were like music to my ears. I stilled, resting my forehead to his as he continued thrusting riding out my high. I cried out with bliss as my chest was heaving. Within seconds he came hard, both of our movements ceasing.

"Fucking shit baby girl." He shivered.

"C-Cal, fuck." I whimpered.

His lips met mine in another harsh kiss. Rising from his lap his member fell from me leaving me feeling empty. The mixture of my arousal's ran down my shaky legs. Picking up his boxers he wiped my legs clean. His hand was on my backside and he gave my cheek a little squeeze before he threw his boxers back on the floor. Calum then pulled me down to cuddle on the bed.

"We need to do that again soon." Calum said while placing a kiss to my forehead.

"Hell yeah we do."