Chapter Nine *Smut*

*Jules' P.O.V*

"Have you given my idea any more thought?" Michael smirked as he led us up the stairs, leaving all the dishes in the running dishwasher. Arianna and Luke had departed to Luke's room almost immediately after dinner. Cody and Ash sat down to watch a movie, in his room. While Aspen and Calum haven't spoken much, I think I may need to call Mr. Tomlin in sooner than I originally planned. Our job is to make them feel amazing, and Aspen seems to be doing the opposite. "Hey," Michael said, stopping both of us. "Let's stop thinking about the bitch for a while and just do what we do best." Michael smirked.

"Sorry," I apologized. "It's just, stressful."

"Let me take the stress away." Michael slowly backed me up so I hit the hall wall, he began trailing kisses on my neck. "Let me make you feel amazing."

"That's my job," I murmured. "I'm here to make you feel amazing."

"I think we both know it's a bit more than that now, don't we?" Michael smirked, pulling away from my neck and pulling me into his room, slamming the door behind us. "Come on now, Jules." Michael mumbled against my neck. "I think we both know we want the same thing."

"There's no doubt of that." I let out a small moan, small yet enough to drive Michael over the edge, "Can we talk about this after?"

"As long as we actually talk." Michael mumbled against my lips.

"Deal." I said, almost breathless. "Come on then." I smirked, pulling my dress up and over my head. I wasn't wearing a bra, but was wearing a black lace thong.

"Can I ask you a question?" He asked, as his hands grazed over my body.

"I guess." I whispered as I slowly took off his skinny jeans, then his shirt. Him and I were around the same height, he was only an inch taller.

He pressed himself against me, "Do you ever think about fucking the other three?"

"Well, it was my job." I mumbled, "But you were always on my mind, Mikey." I smirked,"You're my favorite, Mikey." He moved his lips back down to my neck without a word, biting and nipping lightly at my skin. I inhaled sharply, leaning back against the wall as my knees went weak. Michael must have noticed my sudden change in posture and moved one of his hands to my back to support me. "Michael, please" I begged quietly.

"Please what, baby?" he asked, his lips still on my neck.

"Touch me," I nearly whispered, my head leaned back against the wall and my eyes closed. I climbed onto the bed, laying myself out for Michael, knowing this is what he liked most.

When he turned around to face me he smirked, "Did you open your legs like that for Ash?" he questioned teasingly. I only rolled my eyes in response, he already knew the answer. "I think since you've been a bad bad girl, you need to be punished." he said, moving closer to me and grabbing both of my wrists, "Do you ever think of Calum or Luke doing this?" he asked, tying my wrists together with the tie he had grabbed from the door. He hovered my lips once again, taunting me with how close he was. Instead he simply placed a kiss on my nose, "Tonight you're gonna call me daddy, alright princess?". I rolled my eyes nodded which obviously wasn't the right thing to do. "What was that?" he asked.

"Yes, daddy." I replied with a sigh.

"Look, I know you hate this kink, but can we try it out?" He gave me puppy dog eyes.

"Fine," I huffed. "I mean, yes daddy."

"That's better, kitten" he said, beginning to leave open mouth kisses down my chest and stomach. My breath hitched as he reached my panty line. "All this for me?" he asked.

"Yes, daddy," I once again replied. He grabbed my thighs and pulled them apart, his mouth moving further and further down. Slowly his tongue circled my clit as I moaned loudly and tried to remove the restraint from my wrists. He brought one of his fingers down and began to move it in and out of me at a slow pace. "Michael, please" I moaned.

He stopped everything at once, "What did you call me?" he asked, looking up at me.

"I meant daddy, I'm sorry." I said, begging him to continue. He did continue, this time adding a second finger and began to pump faster. I felt myself getting close as I moaned louder and more frequently. Then, again, he stopped all of his movements.

He moved his fingers up to my mouth, "Taste yourself, princess". I glared at him but he gave me that look, I sighed and I opened my mouth and sucked on his fingers. "I love that pretty little mouth of yours," he cooed, pulling his fingers away. I could feel Michael's hard on against me, and I knew he couldn't take anymore of this teasing. If only I could move my hands, I'd take control but Michael was completely in control of me now.

"Daddy, please fuck me. I can't take any more teasing." I begged, playing along.

Michael chuckled deeply, "You're such a dirty girl" he bit my earlobe lightly. He pulled down his boxers, letting his hard on spring free. After leaving one last passionate kiss on my lips he slowly thrusted into me.

"Faster, daddy." I moaned. He picked up his pace while he bit my collarbone lightly. I felt his tip hit my g-spot as my walls began to clench around him. He groaned my name as he continued sliding in and out. I let out one last loud moan as I came undone under him, my eyes closed tightly. Michael thrusted a few more times before he spilled inside of me. He collapsed beside me, his breathing slowing after time. Quickly he untied my wrists, wrapped his arms around me and pulled me on top of him. I kissed his chest, "You don't really think I like any of them better, do you?" I asked.

"No, I just get jealous. Plus I like pleasing you," he smirked. I laid my head against his chest and listened to his heartbeat before saying anything else.

"How about instead of daddy, I can call you-" I was cut off by Michael.

"You mean it?" Michael asked, stroking my cheek.

"What could go wrong?" I smiled, "Boyfriend."

"Girlfriend." Michael nodded and laid his head back down on the pillow. I listened to his heartbeat slowly come down and I sighed quietly, a whole lot could go wrong.