Chapter Seventeen *Smut*

"So, come on!" I laughed, "Tell me! I wanna know!"

"Let's sit and then we'll tell you." Zayn shyly smiled. We all walked into the den and sat on the couches, I sat facing the doorways, so I saw Zoei, AJ and Arianna walk down.

"Oh!" I jumped up, "Boys, there's some people you need to meet!" I motioned for Arianna and them to walk in. "Guys," I said referring to the One Direction boys, "This is Arianna!"

"Hello!" The boys greeted her in unison.

"Hi!" She smiled shyly, "Big fan."

"And now everyone, this is Zoei," I motioned for Zoei to step forward, "And AJ!"

"Hey!" All the boys waved. Ash and Calum gawked at the girls.

"Which one is, uh-?" Ash asked.

"Zoei." I smiled at him. He nodded, "Alright girls, take a seat because I wanna know why Zayn left."

"Why do you wanna know so badly?" Liam laughed.

"Because he broke my best friend's heart by leaving." I laughed, "She's better now but at first she was crying in my arms."

"I remember that." Luke spoke up, "Lilo was devastated."

"I didn't want to hurt the fans." Zayn spoke, looking down. "I was having a really rough time, you know? Everything with Perrie and the press was overwhelming and our management thought we were slipping a bit so they wanted something to get all the attention back."

"So they made you leave.." I realized, Zayn nodded, "So you guys would gain more media attention?"

"Yeah." Liam said shortly. "A bit too much attention if you ask me."

"We couldn't go anywhere anymore," Louis mumbled, "We had less privacy than before."

"We had to record an album without one of our best mates." Niall shook his head, "All because modest is greedy."

"Why don't you guys try and get a new management?" I questioned, "I'm sure if you read over your contract you can get something better."

"All managements will do the same thing." Harry huffed, "Trust me, we're trying to do something."

"Well, at least you're trying." I shrugged, "And at least you're coming back." I said to Zayn.

"Hey Jules?" Michael spoke up, "Can I talk to you for a second? It's really important."

My eyes darted around to look at the faces of the other boys, nobody seemed to think it was suspicious. "Yeah sure." I said getting up. The conversation turned to the new album the boys planned to be making, but I didn't get to hear much of it. "What's up?" I asked Michael once we were in the other room, out of sight.

"I need you." He growled into my ear.

"Right now?" I asked, "We have company!"

"Please, Jules." I looked down to see his jeans were getting tight. "I haven't seen you all day, I need something, anything."

"Fine." I smirked, "How much do you think you can get done in 5 minutes?"

"I guess we'll see." He smirked as he quickly, but quietly, ran us up the stairs and to his room. He carefully but quickly took off my nice clothes I wore out to work as I took off his shirt and trousers. "Oh babe, you've got me so hard and you aren't even naked yet." Michael smirked, "Wanna set a new record?" He asked admiring my lace bra.

I reached down into his boxers, and grabbed ahold of his stiff dick. I began to move my hand up and down his shaft, my face a mere inch from his, as I watched him sigh in pleasure, his eyes hooded.

"Faster, please." He moaned. He was in his most vunerable state yet, and I was the one making him feel like this. I began to pump him faster, and gripping slighly harder.

"Fuck!" He almost yelled, and I felt him twitch within my hand. "I'm gonna come." He grunted, now coated in perspiration. I was now sliding my hand down his cock even faster, and I felt another twitch and his cum spurted straight up and out of his underwear.

After he recovered from his climax, he spoke; "Oh my god, you've never made me come that hard and fast." He bit his lip. "My turn." He smirked, pushing me down onto the bed. His hot breath fanned over my pussy, making another rush of wetness come to my core. At last, he hooked his fingers in my underwear, and slid them down, discarding them with the rest of my clothing. He placed my thighs around his neck, and looked up at me for final assurance. I nodded vigorously in anticipation. "Babe, you're soaking wet. We've only just started." He murmured.

I bit my lip. "Please, Michael." Deliberately after my plead, I felt the pad of his tongue press against my slit. I let out the mixture between a moan and a gasp. It was an amazing feeling. His tongue darted around my opening, then up to my clit, gently licking it. "Oh, Michael." I moaned, grasping the locks of his hair tightly. He responded positively, and moaned against me, and I felt the vibrations course through my center. "Michael, I-I'm gonna–" I warned him, but his tongue then plunged into my center, rapidly moving, and his hand came up to my clit, and he looked up at me.

I began to buck my hips against him, trying to get the most pressure on my core as possible. He rubbed my clit even faster, and I felt myself climax while in a state of pure euphoria. I then relaxed down on the bed, breathing heavily out of exhaustion. Michael then stood up and my mouth gaped open at the sight. His dick looked harder than it had before.

"How long has it been?" He asked. I looked down at my watch.

"Five minutes just about." I panted. "Finish later?" I asked.

"Yeah." He nodded, kissing my temple. "You should probably say you wanted comfy clothes because your work ones were annoying." He shrugged.

"I was gonna change anyways." I laughed, "Now I gotta brush my teeth." I made a face and laughed.

"Same here." He smirked, planting a kiss on my lips. "It's only fair since we're both dirty."

"True true." I smiled, "Got a shirt I could wear?" I asked walking into the bathroom.

"I have that Pierce the Veil sweatshirt thing Jaime gave us in my closet." Michael suggested.

"Dibs!" I called with a toothbrush in my mouth. I quickly finished and ran out, put my bra and panties back on and quickly ran across the hall to my room to grab skinny jeans. As I walked out of my room I still didn't have on any kind of shirt.

"Jules-Whoa!" Niall said covering his eyes. "Sorry, sorry, but the food got here early."

"Niall, it's fine." I said rolling my eyes. "The credit card is on the table."

"Thanks!" He said, still covering his eyes, what a gentlemen.

"Mike can you toss me the sweatshirt?" I asked, then I was met with a sweatshirt in the face. "Thanks." I could hear him laughing.

"Hey Jules?" I turned around to see Zoei at the stairs.

"Oh, hey Zoei." I smiled, sliding the shirt on. "What's up?"

"Can I talk to you?" She asked quietly. "It's important."

"Yeah sure!" I smiled motioning to my room, "Come on." I shut the door behind us. "What's up?"

"Well.." She looked down, "I kind of lied on my application."