Always playing games

It was 8:30 pm I was exhausted from running errands all day, I decide to flop in bed and take a nap. Before shutting my eyes I lurk through the Bomb Digz Instagram page to see was good (The Bomb Digz was my favorite guy group; they was another reason why there was joy in my life) lurking through there page I see that Daniel and Kevin got a little thing going on with these alright looking girls. I was filled with anger, I cried myself to sleep. I woke up about 2 hours later to see my boyfriend on Instagram grinding all up on the girl he told me not to worry about. My heart was torn, I blocked him on every single social media I owned. My mom enters my room "qué pasa? Why you crying?" She asked. I looked at her as tears filled my eyes again and said "you was right Ricardo's bum self was just playing games, he never cared he just can't stay faithful " my mom was angry, she don't like when people mess with her kids especially me considering I was her only daughter. My mom smiles a evil smile and says "you know what we finna do?" I was puzzled not knowing what she was planning. She leaned over kissed me on the forehead and started whispering the plan in my ear. I never knew my mom was so mischievous, I was scared but highkey impressed of this side of my mom. As I listened to the plan I became more and more interested.