Life or death?

‼️there's going to be some deep stuff going on. So if your really sensitive; you've been warned‼️

Melanie's P.O.V
"Melanie I'm going to sleep" Cheetoh told me annoyed at the fact that I was on FaceTime with Gariella (Melanie's Girlfriend for those who don't remember)
I started watching 'proud family' towards the middle of the show Gari fell asleep on me and so I decided to go shower and took the phone with me so if she wakes up; she can wake up to something good to watch. (Yikess💀💀💀💀) today was a crazy ass unexpected reunion. I still feel like beating devins ass for basically calling my baby sister worthless and I'm proud of my sister, she fought the urge of beating some chick up. She changed for the better and not for her, but for her little fandom that grows bigger and bigger each day. I finished my shower and Gari was still asleep so I said my final goodnight to my princess and hung up. I wrapped the towel around my body and walked out the bathroom as soon as I was about to take my first step up the stairs 'knock knock knock' I rolled my eyes "for the hundredth time, we don't have your puppy Mrs. Kungpao " I yelled out, lying. Me and cheetoh lowkey stole her dog. Like he's the cutest thing in the world and we just wanted him so bad. She suspects us but it definitely wasn't us. (Note my sarcasm)
'knock knock knock' this bitch will not stop. She's so annoying bro. I walked up to the door swinging it open not caring that I'm just in a towel "listen bitch we don't go your dog so take your man Mr. lo-mein, and go get fucked or something cause you clearly ain't getting enough dick with your Chinese ass" I yelled, only to notice not Mrs. Kungpao but, Mr. Alston. "Wtf Kevin, what are you doing here?" I asked kev, before he answered he just looked me up and down while biting his lip. Just witnessing him doing that gave me the chills, the hairs on the back of my neck stood up and I had this weird feeling in my stomach "I'm here to talk to you" he said giving me a smirk. God why is he doing this? He's so fucking perfect. "Why me?" I asked in confusion. Why not cheetoh? I thought he LOVED her. Wait don't he got a girlfriend? I got a girlfriend? Thinking about lo mien do we still got some in the fridge? What he wanna talk about? "Why not you" he replied to me. I had no idea what to say or do so I just let him in "where's Gatiushka" he asked looking around the pentroom. "She's upstairs in her room sleep, and why are you calling her by her name and not cheetoh? Even tho she's mad at you guys, y'all will still and always have a place in her heart" I said truthfully even tho cheetoh talks about how much she hates them, you can easily read her and tell that she misses them and no matter what absolutely loves them. Shit, once a diga always a diga.. Am I Right? "Does cheetoh have IED?" Oh shit, should I tell him? Should I wait till cheetoh tells him? Wtf should I do? "No, no she doesn't have IED Kevin" i took a deep breath then continued "she has Passive anger, which doesn't always come across as anger and can be difficult to identify sometimes she also has Overwhelmed anger, which is caused by life trauma, that are too much for her to cope with, she's gone through some deep stuff that you don't know about, also Self- inflicted anger, which is directed toward herself and may be caused by feelings of guilt or insecurity. She lacks a lot of security." I took a deep breath once again "and all of that anger Piles on top of each other and leads to IED, yes she has IED but, no she doesn't have IED. Makes sense?" He just stared at me.  It got kinda awkward "lemme just go put some clo-" I was cut off by a pair of soft lips. Is he kissing me wtf? What happened to his girl? My girl oh shit. Fuck it lemme just kiss him back it feels so right.
Kevin's P.O.V
I couldn't help myself she looks perfect with her hair dripping, naked wrapped around in her towel, yes I know I got a girlfriend but this just seems so right, I know she felt the same way as soon as she started kissing back. I detach my lips from Melanie to catch my breath, and saw movement from the top corner of my eyes; and there was cheetoh her mouth dropped with tears flowing out her eyes.
Cheetohs P.O.V
I was frozen, I couldn't blink, I couldn't come to believe that this is happening. I just silently cried and stared at them my eyes wouldn't motion to a different direction. It's like they had me under a spell or something, they really need to stop this brujería shit because I can't take it no more. Kevin looked up and looked me with his stupid face, and his stupid eyes looked sad and I'm just so stupid for loving him. Melanie turned around and looked at me as I continued cry. I began walking down the stair, Melanie started backing away as I got closer, as soon as I reached the bottom of the stairs still crying, Melanie begins to shield herself from me, does she think I'm gonna hurt her? That's my sister I'd never do that like just because I did it before don't mean I'll do it again. I just looked at her then at Kevin ashamed. I just walked to my bathroom and locked the door.
Melanie's P.O.V
She's been in the bathroom for over an hour I'm worried. Kevin has been pacing back and forth. I can tell he regretted what he did.  I finally had the courage to go up to her and see how she was doing. I knocked on the door; no answer, all I heard was the bathtub running. "Cheetoh are you okay?" I asked, once again no answer. I looked over to Kevin with the most worried face. He ran up to the door trying to kick it down once he managed to break it down I walk in to see the tub over flowing and it not just water theres a ton of blood on the floor along with it. I was staring at the flooring until Kevin yells "Oh My God" rushing toward the tub breaking me out of my daze. I looked up to see cheetoh with her eyes rolled back and full of blood her wrist and thighs were all cut up with blood flowing out. It was just a ugly scene to look at. "She's unconscious possibly dead I can't tell" Kevin yelled. I felt my whole world fall apart.
Kevin's P.O.V
I ran to a room and got a blanket and took cheetoh out of the water, and wrapped her half naked body in it and picked her up bridal style. Melanie was out of it all she could do was stare at her without blinking or anything she's frozen it's like she's brain dead. She wasn't doing anything to help so I had to. As soon I picked her up all the memories came back to me all at once it was like a river of beautiful memories flowing through my brain. I saved this girl now I basically killed her. This is all my fault. I basically killed the person I cared about most. I felt tears come down my eyes. Once I got a firm grip on her and came back to reality. I sprinted out the door and down the street with cheetoh in my arms.

Yay I updated😛 my ass should be a sleep right now lol...

Hope you guys are enjoying❤️

Me and Melanie on the top😅

Like and comments please babes💙

So bad news or maybe good news for some of you i guess

••I might be stopping the bomb digz fandom for a while. Probably even delete my FanPage.. Cause supposedly 'I don't belong and will never be accepted in this fandom' or cause 'digaz don't like me and won't accept me into the family' shots were fired and I guess I don't belong. Who ever sent those messages won. I'll still be supporting the boys but I'll be supporting from a far.💔😭••

I'll still continue writing tho. Love yous💖