Damn..

Devins P.O.V
"SHE TOOK MY FUCKING HOT CHEETOS!?" Daniel yelled more worried about his Cheetos than his 20 bills. "Daniel it's not the time fo-" I get cut off by Melanie "my sister is out in them streets and your complaining about some dumb ass chi-" Melanie got cut off by Daniel, "don't try and call them 'dumb ass chips' cause if she were here she would have slapped your mouth so hard" Daniel argues back. Melanie opened her mouth before she can even get her words out Kevin cuts her off "where did you get this kind of money?" He asked curiously; To be honest I wanted to know too. "I own a Mexican drug cartel" Melanie's said, we all busted up laughing but Melanie remained with a serious face, is she serious? "If Feds arrive don't call me by my Mexican name; 'Alberto Juan Luis de la Cruz Gonzalez tostones con salami monte reyes con mofongo y agua al lado' got it? Cause if you do then we all fucked" omfg she lives a double life. Is she Hannah Montana? "Tf wrong with you I ain't no 'Hannah Montana' boy" shit did I said that out loud? What if she sells me for a Klondike bar? She's capable of it. "Hello am I the only one that cares that Gatiushka is out in this city alone? Have you not watched 'law and order'? Not the broke nigga kind though the 'SVU' one?" Kevin said frustrated. "I agree fuck 'Criminal Intent' tuh" Melanie said picking up her bag "oh and by the way I don't really own a Mexican cartel, my uncle el chapiador  does, and since he's caught his money belongs to meeee" Melanie said squealing the 'me' part "but frfr don't call me by my Mexican name, unless you trying to get arrested" Melanie said walking out the room with us following her. "Where are we going?" I asked "to find my sister" Melanie said dramatically pumping her fist up in the air walking out the hospitals front door.
••••
4 days later
••••
Still Devins P.O.V
We've been looking for Cheetoh for 3 days and nothing, no clues, tracks or anything. It's like she fell off the face of the earth. "What if she dead?" Kevin says crying 'I must have punched my titty so far down his throat he was tasting chocolate nipples and diabetes' (My favorite mf video😂😂😂😂 go see it. I put it in the thingy above) I still didn't give up hope, unlike the others. I still have hope. "I still have hope" I said in a shaky voice "hope? Hope? Nigga fuck that we're not going to find her we had almost every motherfuckin cop in this god damn state look for her. The search party lasted 2 sleepless days. She gone, dead, not here. Just face reality" melanie said falling onto her knees crying again. She hasn't stopped crying ever since Cheetoh disappeared. I mean I wouldn't blame her, but still that's her sister. I got dumb tight I just walked out of the hotel room and slammed the door I can't believe them. Maybe she is gone for good, I thought bringing myself down. I need to clear my mind. I walked for about 30 minutes. I came across a dark black alley. Shit looked scary as a mf, I just walked by that shit, I heard a female blood hurling scream coming from that's dark alley way.

Ayyyyyy💖 I'm so tired fam it's crazy😂 um here's an update.

Like, comment, share💕 love you guys❤️✨

Till next time✌🏽️💘