Bowling Night pt. 2

Cheetohs P.O.V
"You suck ass" Daniel said to me laughing. The score is God knows what.. all I know is that my team is losing. "Cheetoh you gotta step up your game" Devin said concerned about losing him being one of the member on my team. It was my turn again God I pray I don't go flying with the ball again I prayed to the guy above I pick up the bowling ball that seemed to get heavier and heavier every time I picked it up "do what I taught you" I heard Devin semi yell from behind me okay I thought to myself this is it... I took in a big breath and began speed walking to the bowling lane, i closed my eyes and slung my arm from the side of me with all the power that I had and released the ball out of my hand. I opened my eyes to the ball that is nowhere to be found. I turned around to see mostly everybody in the bowling alley staring at me with their jaws dropped. At first I thought I did something extraordinary; like something no pro bowler has ever done before but then I came to reality; I'm A Fucking Idiot. "Uh..Um  where did the ball go? I asked them. Kevin with his jaw still dropped pointed to a opened window right beside me. "How is that possible? I did everything Devin taught me" I said laughing and they laughed along with me "you did NOTHING I taught you" Devin soon replied. "Y'all just jealous cause you can't throw a heavy ball out a window like I can" I said copping a little attitude which soon faded away once I saw the most spectacular thing in the world "is that a bouncy house?" I said in excitement

Melanie's P.O.V
There was a bouncy house in the far right corner of the bowling place. "Why is there a bouncy house in a bowling alley?" Devin asked highly confused. "I don't know but Ima bounce over there" Cheetoh informed us running towards the bouncy house the boys followed her as they seemed to be amused by the bouncy house as well "what about the game?" I asked loudly so they could hear me over the loud music. They stopped before going any further "bouncy house is more important" Cheetoh practically yelled "you know what fine I'll just play by myself" I told them I wasn't really fond about the bouncy house, besides I'm 18 how would I look in a bouncy house? Pretty freaking retarted if I do say so myself.

Cheetohs P.O.V
The boys and I waited in line behind 3 annoying 4 year olds; well at least I think they were 4. The little kids infront of us went in and we waited about 10 minutes so there turn can be up, so we can go in. As we waited I decided to go on Instagram considering I haven't gone on since the accident. I couldn't believe my eyes everyone and by everyone I meant every diga was trash talking me. What did I ever do? Why me? Wait wha da hail are they trash talking me about? I questioned myself as I patiently waited for the little kids time to be up. I continued scrolling down my feed and realized they was talking shit cause I almost got hit by a car and got all the boys attention. They really have the audacity to say it happened on purpose, Dique I planned it. I'm pretty sure I didn't plan to get hit by a car. I kept on reading these cruel and hurtful post and comments. One comment really hurt me though I can't erase it out my mind it's just replaying and replaying in my head
Diga.lyfe: "I really wish she had died no one would miss her not even her own mother I bet. She needs to die and rot in hell with her ugly fat self"
(Made up the name if it's yours then ooops😂😂😂)
I always knew that I shouldn't let anyone get to me but it hurt. "Cheetoh it's our turn" Daniel said breaking me out of my daze. I just shook off my sadness and ran into the bouncy house and started bouncing enjoying myself the boys of course as always doing flips. My legs got tried so I sat down in the bouncy house the boys looked at each other and grinned; I already knew what they was bout to do so I tried getting up as quick as possible but I wasn't fast enough they began jumping their hardest around me causing me to fly into the air bouncing around all over the bounce house I kept trying to get up but I couldn't cause I kept stumbling. We were enjoying ourselves, suddenly a loud crash stopped us from having fun we look over towards the bowling area and see the ceiling collapsed on the floor. It was towards the area Melanie was in. I was terrified the only thing I could think of was the worst 'the ceiling fell on my big sister' I thought. The boys and I slide out the bounce house, put our shoes on as quick as possible and ran like speedy Gonzalez towards our bowling area. "Where's Melanie?" Kevin asked in a confused tone. "She dipped" I said laughing and then continued "her purse is gone" "she's probably waiting for us outside.. Wait, did she do this?" Daniel said concerned "nah I doubt it" Devin replied, I lowkey knew it was all her. We walk outside to see the car not there "wha da hail?" Devin exclaimed highly mad. "We'll just take a cab" Kevin said solving the problem.

(Skips cab ride)

We finally got to the hotel and we're hoping Melanie is is here. I open the door to the room and there she was siting on the couch staring at us as we stared at her in an awkward silence I broke the silence "you broke the ceiling didn't you?" She licks her lips and looks down to the black rug "I don't recall such a thing" the boys start to chuckle at her stupidity well at least I thought it was her stupidity, it also could have been the fact that she was wearing a fake mustache and a poncho "really Melanie? Then why'd you book shit?" I asked "who is this Melanie you speak of?" She asked in a Mexican accent. This girl is really playing games yo. I'm bout to smack that mustache upside left. Ima make that shit fly away like squidwards hair once did in that spongebob episode. "Lemme guess your name" Daniel said in excitement. Daniel began listing Hispanic names that would fall good with a Mexican "Juan? Pablo? Gustavo?" Daniel listed. Devin and Kevin seemed to get curious cause they began listing names also "Estaban? Salvador? Justino?" They all shouted out different names. They was all incorrect "what's your names???" Daniel asked annoyed "my name is.... (Medium length pause).... Alberto Juan Luis de la Cruz Gonzalez tostones con salami monte reyes con mofongo y agua al lado" Daniel and i broke down into tears from laughing so hard. Devin and Kevin stood confused as to why we was laughing "okay i only understood water.. Can we call you something else?" Kevin asked "yes my friends call me Mike" God I can't stand her but she always makes me laugh uncontrollably. "Don't y'all got a show tomorrow?" I asked curiously "yeah you guys coming right? Daniel answered and asked "sí señor we will be there señor" Melanie said once again in a Mexican accent. "It's pretty late y'all welcomed to stay the night" Melanie said in her normal voice after taking off her mustache and poncho "their hotel room is just above ours tho" I said chuckling "your right but fuck it..SHLEEEEP OVER" Melanie yelled. The boys agreed to stay the night and headed upstairs to their room to change. While the boys we're gone Melanie set up the Netflix account while I sat at the counter staring at her "I'm not sharing my bed with anyone" I told Melanie "Cheetoh their guests" I gave her a dirty look and replied " I don't care you can give up your bed but I'm not" Melanie looked at me and snapped "fine they'll sleep on my bed but I'm sleeping with you" I looked at her like bitch I will kill you but then my look softened up "okey by the middle on the night you'll end up on the floor anyways"

Don't know why but this chapter was dumb hard to write for some reason. I didn't check for spelling or any of that.

The next chapter gonna have.... Drama? I guess lol

Follow my Instagrams

Yagyal.cheetoh (personal)
Thebomb.digaz
(fan page)