Cheetoh?

"STAY POSITIVE" everyone in the crowd yelled. I looked at Melanie and mouthed 'it's about to go down' with a moon face emoji look, she laughed and winked at me and suddenly "THE B THE O THE M THE B THE D THE I THE G THE Z, THE BOMB DIGZ.. TURN UP" I nearly broke my neck turning to look at the stage. I saw the boys run out, I felt tears run down my cheeks as I sang along. The boys started off singing their single 'get used to this' I jumped around dancing and singing along. The boys hadn't noticed me or Melanie. They probably did notice us and just didn't care I thought to myself. They then sang 'closer' I was swaying my body side to side with the music. I saw girls reaching their hands out so the boys can grab it, I looked at Melanie and we decided to do the same. Facing the floor with my hand reaching out to the boys I felt someone grab my hand, I looked up to see Kevin. Kevin was looking at the crowd when I looked up, he then looked down to me and I saw his eyes widen he went from a straight face to a happy face, He smiled at me I began to blush and melt inside. He winked at me, walked away and began to dance. I looked over at Melanie she was crying. My eyes followed to where her arm was leading and it land on Daniel. I smiled at him and he winked at me.

*End of show, time for meet and greet*

Melanie and I go to the bathroom before the meet and greet to fix ourselves up. We then after walked up to a table to get a 'Hello my name is..' Sticker. We had to write our names or nicknames and pick out 2 small emoji stickers the describes your personality and put it on the 'hello my name is..' Sticker next to your name. 'CHEETOH' I put on my name tag, as I was looking for 2 emoji sicker a girl running the emoji sticker stand say "wow your so pretty" I look up to see jazzy Devins younger sister, I smiled at her and chuckled a little "why thank you jazzy, your beautiful yourself" I said. I continued to search for my two emojis "your right jazzy, she really is beautiful" I heard come from a women's voice I knew it was momma Shana. I looked up at her to see a smile spreading from ear to ear on momma shana's face. "Thank you gorgeous" I said in response. I finally found the two emojis I've been looking for. '💋💣' I put it on my name tag. "Why'd you pick those 2 emojis?" Momma Shana curiously asked "Because I know I'm Smoochie and because like the boys my personality is BOMB!" I responded emphasizing the word 'bomb' she laughed "I think we got another Kevin here" jazzy said giggling. I smiled and walk to where Melanie was. I looked at her name tag, it said 'MARCO🌚💕' I looked at her with a straight face "really nigga" I mumbled under my breath "shut up you know 'MARCO' suits me" Melanie said rolling her eyes "right Melanie right" I said laughing then I continued "although I think 'MELVIN' suits you even more" she thought about it for a second then said "Fam, as tempted as I am to change my name to 'MELVIN' I'm just gonna keep it as 'MARCO' I think it's better for all of us" she said laughing and then Melanie suddenly stopped laughing and widened her eyes "what's wr-" I was cut off by a fairly recognized deep voice behind me "Hey Beauty's" I turned around it was Ricardo "wtf are you doing here" I said in shocked. "Gatiushka I miss you and I want you back. I came all the way down here to this piece of shit of a show, that these piece of shit boys put together" I slapped him then pushed him out my way and started running to the exit and bump into someone, I fell on top of them. I opened my eyes to see devin under me I sat up still on him. I see him reading my name tag "Cheetoh huh?" He said with a smirk.

yes they actually do call me Cheetoh😂 so feel free to call me that. But yeah here's the update. Ya already know star this shit or whatever you want to call it, save it in you library thing. Cause from here on out this story bout to be litty🌚💣 Follow my social medias and by social media I mean INSTAGRAM

@dafuq.gati
@thebomb.digaz

And go read gizzymel story she's just starting off tho.

‼‼️️ OH WAIT,  SO WHAT DO YOU THINK IS GONNA HAPPEN NEXT?👀 LEAVE A COMMENT ON WHAT YOU THINK IS GONNA HAPPEN..‼️‼️