Bowling Night pt. 1

Cheetohs P.O.V
Phone? Check.. Purse? Check.. Positive thoughts? Ehh could be better. I was ready to go bowling for the first time. I took one last look in the mirror before heading down stair, I didn't know what state of mind I was in.
'Mirror on the wall, here we are again Through my rise and fall, You've been my only friend. You told me that they can understand the man I am, So why are we here talkin' to each other again?'
Was all I heard in my mind, tears began to weep out my eyes. I soon then gained my confidence and wiped my tears away, I walked down stairs to see Melanie and the boys watching Jimmy Neutron "Gotta Blast!" Daniel yelled
Daniels P.O.V
"Gotta Blast!" I yelled and over my manly yet slightly squeaky laugh I heard the cutest giggles come from behind me. I turned around to see a beautiful Cheetoh puff (my name for her) "well.. Let's go" Cheetoh said boldly. Getting into the car Melanie tripped luckily I was there in the nick of time to catch her, we stared deeply into each other's eyes and started floating away from this world "That's Gay!!" Cheetoh yelled playfully dragging me back into earths cruel atmosphere. "How?" Kevin asked laugh, "I don't know maybe the same way I think your fruity" Cheetoh said in tears from laughing we all laughed along with her, knowing she was joking we didn't take it to the heart. Cheetoh sat in the front seat on her phone as Melanie drove. I felt Boredom come across me I looked and Devin and Kevin who were sitting next to me they seemed to be out of it too. I then looked at Cheetoh, before I can open my mouth to tell her to get lit she leaned and turned on the radio "awww shit!" Cheetoh said with a wicked grin that went from ear to ear "Oh No!" Melanie said with a displeased face
'That's my best friend, that's my best friend, flexin'
Big ol' booty bitch missus from Texas, what's next is
I'm gon' skeet off, lil nigga come catch me, catch me
And that's my bestie, my bestie, my best friend, go best friend
Nigga livin' TTG and everything is still on fleek
Bad bitch rollin' with' me, she gon' smile cause she on fleek
Hundred thousand dollars inside my pants, my shit on fleek
Hey-yeah!'
Best Friend by Young Thug started playing on the radio. Cheetoh began rolling down the windows and being to dab "oh.. She's getting lit" Devin uttered as if we didn't notice. Cheetoh began rolling her hips on the seat and then suddenly stopped "Melanie?.. I feel their Pigeon chest staring at me" Cheetoh stated. Pigeon chest? I asked myself while looking down to my chest.. "Damn we've been exposed.." Kevin said "ABORT MISSION.. I repeat.. ABORT Mission" Devin added. Melanie and I chuckled as Cheetoh gave coffee & cream the glare of death. Cheetoh then turned her head facing forward "thanks God, Milk ain't in this" I said giggling. Damn spoke way too soon, Cheetoh puff nearly ripped her neck back to look at me with her famous glare of death.
Melanie's P.O.V
I could tell Cheetoh hasn't been in the mood ever since I told her about the boys, hopefully I did the right decision of telling her. We finally got to the bowling center place thing and Cheetoh didn't seem as excited as she did earlier, Kevin seemed to notice her odd behavior and asked me "was good with her?" I had no response to his question and just shrugged we walked in the bowling alley and we paid for our table and game board. "Let's go get our shoes" Daniel suggested. We walked to the closet shoe stand "size 5.0 please" Cheetoh said to the tall Hispanic looking boy with green eyes running the shoe stand "damn mami, you got some small feet" the boy said with a big beautiful smile. I looked over to Cheetoh cheesing as well "I'm Gatiushka" Cheetoh said smiling her perfect smile handing him her hand for a hand shake. "I'm Christopher" the pretty boy said taking her hand "I don't see you often here, you new here? Christopher asked handing her the shoes "yeah kinda, it's my first time bowling" she said giggling pushing her hair behind her ear while looking at the floor "oh I can teach you baby girl" he said hitting her with a perfect warm smile. Before Cheetoh can even open her mouth Kevin slung his arm around her shoulder "Nah she's good bro" Kevin said giving Christopher a dirty look "oh my fault I didn't know she had a man" Christopher said brushing his fingers through his hair "I don't" Cheetoh said giving Kevin a look with attitude. Kevin looked down to her, him being a giant compared to her and smiled at her. Her look of attitude towards Kevin softened and soon faded away. She began to blush and looked back to the floor. Kevin picked her up and she wrapped her legs on the side of his waist, like how you'd carry a toddler. Cheetoh is such a baby when it comes to The Bomb Digz. I got my shoes and followed Kevin carrying Cheetoh to our spot.

Haven't posted in a while sorry hopefully I'll post 'Bowling Night pt. 2 tonight or tomorrow

1k views😜🎉🎉

Thank you for reading babes😌💙