...

Last chapter😭😭 or is it😉

Melanie's P.O.V
"How is she doctor?" I limped to him as soon as he stepped out to the waiting room "you might want to get that checked out" he said pointing to my foot "and not well, but I think she'll make it, the bullet skimmed her skull but still left a impact" as soon as he said that a loud beeping came from the room Cheetoh was in and without a word the doctor rushed into the room yelling "we're losing her, we're losing her" about 5 doctors ran into the room the boys stood next to me with their mouth dropped looking into the room. Daniel covered my eyes but I uncovered them and looked to the room. The doctors were too tall I couldn't see over them me being 5'5. I got on my tippy toes to take a look and saw my baby sister shaking uncontrollably. One of the nurse saw me looking in and closed the door and went back to trying to help Cheetoh stop seizing. I cried and cried into Daniels arms until my mom and cheetohs mom walked into the waiting room I ran to momma yary (Cheetohs momma) crying as she was crying as well. I felt a huge bump on her stomach and I looked down she had a baby bump "momma you having a baby?" She smiled and nodded her head "Gatiushka didn't tell you?" She asked in between sobs. I shook my head no.. "she also named them" I had no Idea wow. "Wait them?" Devin asked "yes them I'm having 3 boys.. you must be the Devin my daughter always talks about" she told Devin, Kevin looked type jealous Kevin wiped off the look of jealousy "what she name them" he asked. "You must be Kevin the one my daughter seems to never shut up about... thank you for saving her back in Boston by the way" he smiled to him self and said "it was no problem at all" she gave him a weak smile and hugged him. Now Devin looked jealous "she named them....Kevin" momma yary said "ayyy"said Kevin. "Devin" momma yary continued "ayyyy" devin followed "I Bet the last one is going to be my name" Daniel said excitedly to the squad "and lastly Luis-" Daniel cut momma off with a sad expression and a depressed "aww" he's so dumb I swear but I understand where he is coming from "damn Daniel let me finish... his name is going to be Luis Daniel" Daniels eyes glistened with joy.

Two weeks later:/ still Melanie's pov

It's been two weeks since Cheetoh had fallen into a coma. The doctors say she'll never wake up and to be honest I lost hope In her ever waking up. Her fandom is going wild they're hurt. Two have committed suicide because they don't want to be in a world without her. The boys and I have fallen apart. We've been arguing non-stop and decided to go our separate ways. Today is Cheetohs birthday and we all gathered together by we I mean the boys me and we are waiting my mommas and Cheetohs little 10 year brother Samuel to arrive to pull her plug a 5:13 in the morning. The exact time she was born 16 years ago. Her mom gave me the decision on whether we pull the plug or keep her because she was too demolished to decide. I chose to end it because although she is a fighter the doctor says that she is in extreme pain and I don't want her suffering. Her older brother Luis couldn't handle the loss of his sister, BestFriend and disappeared out the blue. It's 1:42 in the mommas haven't arrived with samuel. They were supposed to be here 2 hours ago. I called them a couple of times but they didn't answer. I sat in a awkward silences with the boys. Devin stood up walked next to Cheetoh and began to sing to her, Kevin and Daniel joined him singing 'good people' a song from the show 'Empire🦁'

(Devin sings this part)
"Sometimes it's hard to pray
Sometimes it's hard to stay grateful
It's painful, hurts so bad
Sometimes it's hard to breathe
It's hard to keep goin'
We keep holdin' on to what could have been

But we'll get by
We'll see the light
In the morning
It's gonna be alright
The circumstance
Is in the plan
Even if we don't fully understand
Why the bad things happen to the good people

(Daniel and Devin sings this part)
Sometimes it's hard to pray
I know sometimes it's hard to be patient
Ooh I hate it
Yeah it hurts so bad
Sometimes it's hard to believe
So hard to keep goin'
We keep holdin' on to what could have been