Gone

the picture^ didn't want to upload to the other story so shit, why not put it here? Lol

Kevin's P.O.V
"This is your fault" Melanie sobbed out pointing the gun at me. I feared for my life at this moment, I wasn't ready to die. I didn't want to die with all the guilt; cheating one Jahnya, for confounding Cheetoh and for discriminating Cheetoh, also possibly killing Cheetoh. I'm a horrible person maybe I do deserve to die. "I know I'm terribly sorry" I said in a hushed tone. "She's going to die because of some little butterflies I had" Melanie said punting the gun to her head "I don't deserve to live" Melanie then said. I didn't know what to do she was about to pull the trigger. "Your right Melanie it's my fault. It's always my fault. I can never do anything right. You don't deserve to cut your life short because of my action. Melanie your sister needs you, she needs you to be strong; SHE NEEDS HER BIG SISTER" I said shouting out the 'big sister' part. "I thought you loved her..." Melanie said in a hushed voice. "I don't.... I mean I do.. Shiiiit Melanie I don't know anymore. My point is, she love you and needs you to be strong and by her side" I manage to say with tears streaming out my eyes. "Take me to my sister" was the last thing Melanie said. As we arrive at the hospital I call the bro bros and tell them to get they asses over here. At first they refused because it was 2 am but once I told them in was about cheetoh Daniel seemed interested and really concerned Devin on the other hand seemed to not care at all. We waited in cheetohs hospital room for cheetoh to wake up from her sleep and for the boys to get here "what the fuck happened now?" Devin asked annoyed walking into the room. Melanie shushed him, I wouldn't blame her homeboy got a loud ass mouth. We explained what happend to Devin and Daniel, they we're silence after the explanation until Daniel broke the silence "you dumbass you nearly killed the poor, you know damn well she LOVES YOU for you to just go play tricks on her with her sister. And don't get me started on Jahnya. You CHEATED on her bro. That's some messed up shit- bu- eh eh eh don't interrupt me you know right from wrong why would you do that? Jahnya gave you a second chance and of course you took it for granted. You can't say you love when you don't know the meaning of it" Daniel yelled at me. God I was so pisses off at him, He's completely right though except for one thing "you're wrong I do know what love is... I LOVE GATIUSHKA" I yelled out in anger it was like fire flaming out of my mouth I was so angry. "Oh I understand" I heard a very familiar feminine voice behind me. I turned around to see the one and only Jahnya at the door with tears forming in her eyes. "Jahnya wait" I yelled as she sped walked out the room. I chased her, but by the time I caught up to her it was to late she was getting in an uber, "I'm so sorry" I yelled out as the car drove away. I walked back to Gatiushka hospital room she was still asleep she must be really tired. I'm just happy we didn't loose her or almost Loose her like last time. It was hella late it was now 4 am and my eyes were shutting on me. I looked over to the right to see Melanie and ma boys slumped. 'A little shut eye wouldn't kill'  was the last thing that went through my mind before falling asleep.

Cheetohs P.O.V
I woke to see a bright dim light in my face. Once I got a clear vision, I realized I was in the hospital. 'Shit, I thought I was in heaven for a second' I thought as I mentally face palmed myself. I looked to the side of me and their was Kevin, I looked to the foot of the bed and there was Melanie Daniel and Devin. They was all asleep. I shed a few tears remembering what had happened last night. What happened last night? Who brought me here? Why are they here? Is there still lo-mein in the fridge? Am I ever gonna stop suffering? What race is Jesus? Black? Hispanic? Jewish? White?, I guess we'll never know thanks to someone. Questions were flowing through my head rapidly. Fuck this shit I'm tired of being betrayed. Or am I? Yuppie I am. I pulled out the IV that was in one of my arms and quietly got dressed and headed for the front door luckily. There really wasn't much people in sight. If someone asked me were I was going I'd say I'm going to the bathroom. Little do they know I'm going M.I.A but I left them a little something something to read. DUCESS✌🏽️

Devins P.O.V
"I'm sorry I really do love you I don't know how to express my feelings"
"Devin, I love you too. Wait no I don't. (Laughs) how could I love such a creature like you. I'm too good for you. You'll never get a slight chance with me"
"Gatiushka, please don't go"
•••
"Shit, oh my god, ugh" I let out a deep breath waking up from what seemed so real dream/ nightmare. I picked up my phone to check the time; 6:30 am. Shit why am I up so early? I looked over to Gatiushka, and she's not there I figured she prolly went to the bathroom. I went to go get my charger from my Ralph Lauren backpack. And on top of it there was a note. 'Wtf? What if it's a bomb?'  I carefully unfolded the paper and began to read it, it was from Gatiushka,

Dear pieces of shits,

Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you and fuck you. Should have just let me die. Who am I kidding Melanie your right I am to stubborn for death that's why I decided to go M.I.A  and to be fucking honest I have no idea where tf I'm going but oh well I got hella guap on me so I'm good. Melanie if you don't mind I took about $20,000  from your purse. Who would of knew you was balling with that kind of money. Anyways dont try to look for me cause I don't need you guys. Always remember I love you guys even though I hate y'all the majority of the time. Well DUCESS. BTW TELL Daniel I took 20 bills and hot Cheetos from his bag. Okay bye now. Omfg why am I crying stop being a bitch Gatiushka. Okey I'm good, bye now.
                Sincerely,     Anonymous

Oh shit no no no, those she's GONE.

Sorry I haven't updated in like a month. I really have no excuse to why I haven't been updating. I guess I've just been lazy. Anyways here's an update and to make it up to you I'll update an other chapter either tomorrow or Wednesday. Once again I am truly sorry (OMFGG I SOUND LIKE A SCHOOLS SECRETARY, when they telling parents that something has been postponed or something😭)

P.S SORRY FOR ANY TYPOS.

••••
Update on the new story. Um 'Dark Side' one however I will be doing 'hand print' as well. I'll be starting 'dark side maybe 1 or 2 chapters before this story ends and then I'll start 'hand print' 1or 2 chapters before 'dark side' ends. Makes sense? If not lemme know😂😂

Goodnight babee💖

PLEASE LIKE, COMMENT, SHARE, DO WHAT EVER IT IS YOU DO LOL💀

OH AND 5.61k 😛😭💖 I actually feel special😭😭😂