Back

Cheetohs P.O.V
"I'm just saying if a dolphin has bigger dick than me then I'm ending my life" I heard Daniel argue with God knows who, I moved a little and let out a faint hum to let them know I'm waking up "yo yo yo she's waking up" Devin said in a excited voice. I smiled at the sound of his voice with my eyes still closed. I'm so grateful to have this nigga appear out of no where and save my life; not only that he chose me over his crappy girlfriend, who I'm assuming is his ex girlfriend now. "Shit lemme hide the Cheetos" Daniels says, my heart skipped a couple of beats when I heard 'Cheetos' I rapidly open my eyes and jump towards Daniels direction as he lets out the most girl like scream ever. Before reaching Daniel I was pulled back by all the wires connected to me. "Huh wtf, where am I?" I yelled frantically and pulling all the wires off of me. "Calm down babygirl, your fine. We're in the hospital" Devin said in a low voice calming me down. "Wh-why aren't I home?" I stuttered to say finally acknowledging Melanie and Kevin's presence. I could tell they didn't dare to talk to me, being scared and all. Before anyone could answer me; I leaned up from the bed and hugged them both at the same time, letting them know I forgive them. "I literally over fucking reacted. I left to reevaluate myself, to try to understand everything that happened. Being me is hard, way harder than it was before, to be honest I wish I didn't have so many people looking up to me cause I am a mess and don't want them to follow in my foot steps, well at least until I'm better" I looked at the boys and they seemed confused. Do they not see me all over social media? Aw well. Melanie and Kevin still stood quite as they wipe they're tears. "So like I was going to say, your in here because you was bleeding from your head and you had to get stitches on the same spot you got them before" I put my head up to feel my stitches but Daniel smacked my hand away. Devin took my arm and started reconnecting the wires he was having the most difficult time trying to find where there supposed to go and how to put them on. I just giggled at his struggle. 15 minutes later he had finally put everything in place and all he needed was the IV thingy. "Huh... Devin... Th-that's a needle you wanna call the doctor? You know a professional?" I say nervously "don't worry I put all the other things on didnt I?" He said trying to find a vein. "Nigga you used google to put those on" I said more concerned. "And I'm gonna use google to put this on" he stated. This boy just saved me now he finna kill me? Everyone is just watching him amused like what if he fucks up and I explode? Are they even a bit worried? They probably aren't. I bet when I explode Dani gonna say 'Ayy we really are The BOMB Digz'😐 i clench my eyes closed ready for explosion feeling the needle slide in my arm. I opened one eye to see the IV in my arm perfectly fine. "See baby D.Gord a professional" baby? Did he just call me baby? I understand babygirl but baby? No girl?. I rolled my eyes at him smiling, at that very moment the doctor walked in "Okayy mama you can go home now" she started taking the wires and machines off of me as Devin watched with his jaw dropped "bu-but" he uttered out "no buts Devin" I laughed as he crossed his arms in disappointment. "That took 15 minutes of my life. 15 minutes for nothing" he said a little upset. "Well then thank you for nothing" I said getting up on my tippy toes hugging him and kissing his cheek, I winked at him and turned around. The nurse gave Melanie my papers, meds and x-Ray. I got up and held my hand out to Daniel. "What" he asked giving me a low five. "Veda, Cheetos Now!" He began to stomp his feet on the floor yelling "I don't want to" I just rolled my eyes and walked out the room Daniel walked in front of me, and that's when I had a light bulb. I began to run taking his backpack and running into the elevator before it closed I saw him run after me yelling "swiper no swiping, swiper no swiping" as soon as the elevator door close completely I open his mr. Krabs backpack and take out the hot Cheetos and began to eat them while walking to the car. I saw a couple of fans and took some pictures with them. They asked me what happened? Where did I go? Why did I leave?. They seemed worried and I figured all my other fans must be going wild due to my disappearance. "Spread the word that I'll be on YouNow tonight at 6" I told my fans and with that they left. Now to wait for these bums. I looked at the time on my phone; 10:47 am.

Short chapter sorry😔 I'm updating again tonight there is gonna be hella drama. Between ... And ...😊 stay tuned💖

Like, comment, and show your peers or something.

Thank you💯❤️😭

Instagram; thebomb.digaz and Gatiushka.okay