Amazed

Devin's P.O.V
I stood there dumbfounded. This beautiful thick girl knew my name? I thought to myself. "Bro, she knows my name" I said still in shock. "She's probably just a Diga Devin, why so hyped?" Kevin said breaking me out of my thoughts. "Did you not see her? It's obvious why I'm hyped" i sighed. "See what? Her beautifully aligned teeth? Her slim stomach and phat butt? Boii I noticed that from three planets away" kev replied to my response "eh ehh ehhh, my Boii kev on that Kendrick Lamar shit" Daniel said while laughing "nah but no bull, I'm kinda feelin the girl she was with, I mean she hawt asf and all and if I could I'd make that mine but, i don't know it's something about that girl, the girl has a good vibe to her" everyone stood there in awe but Kevin being the jokester he is, he dead had a tear coming out of his eye and responded "the baby is growing up" Daniel rolled his eyes. we all laughed and sat down to eat.

Gatiushka P.O.V
As soon as I got in the car tears rolled down my cheek. I looked out the window to hide my face from Melanie. Melanie got in the car and as soon as she pulled away from the curve I started crying like the big baby I am. "I thought you was a tough bitch" Melanie asked laughing hysterically at me "Not when it comes to them, I had to play it cool dude" I said in a skater boy accent "how did I do Mel? Did I play it off good?" She looks at me with a 'really nigga' face "Bitch you slayed their whole life, they didn't keep their eyes off of you" I smiled and wiped my tears leading my mascara to leave a mess on my hand and face. We was face to face with our hotel room door, not knowing what to expect we slip the guest card on the door and CLIT!CLAT! The door opened. Melanie and I were amazed on how beautiful the hotel room was. It was more like a pent house. There were black swirly stairs leading up to two rooms. The living room had a 50' screened tv. With a black fluffy rug and a white leather couch on it. The kitchen was beautiful and huge.  The window reached from the ceiling to the floor. There was 2 doors in a narrow hall. As soon as we opened the doors our mouth dropped 2 huge bathroom across from each other and best of all there was WIFI!! "Gatiushka? How much did you pay for this room correction pent house?" I looked at her with my mouth still dropped and told her "I only paid $237 for the whole week" her eyes widened "this should cost way more than that Gatiushka" "nah fam look at the receipt" her eyes widened even more "ah lady's I see you finally made it to your pent room. It originally cost $2,057 to stay here a week but you two seemed very nice and the tan one is so beautiful" he said about me. He continued  "so I gave y'all a discount from me to you" I looked up and saw something I didn't realize before, a beautiful crystal chandeliers. I looked back at the middle-aged man that seemed to be the hotel owner and thanked him.

Heey guys! Sowwy I took awhile. This week I've really been In a updating shmood so I'll update tomorrow! Heck maybe I'll update 2 or 3 times tomorrow anyways, y'all know the dealzz please save this book to your library thingy or whatever lol. And by the way if ya don't already follow me on IG please do @dafuq.gati and if you got any request on where I should go with the story hit my DM'z or message me on here.😌 love ya guys a ton😅💙