In a better place

Kevin P.O.V
Waiting in the waiting room for  Marco and the others to show up. After about 15 minutes they showed up "Is she gonna be okay?" Devin said nearly running to me. "I don't know the nurse haven't told me nothing except to wait out here and to be patient" I said in a low shaky voice "my little sister better be okay" Marco said crying. The doctor taking care of Cheetoh walked in with a doubtful look on his face "Family and Friends of Gatiushka Colon?" Me and the boys not knowing who that was didn't say anything but just looked around Marco stood up "yeah I'm here" Devin, Daniel and I stood up and sped to where Marco and the Doctors were "Gatiushka has lost a lot of blood from her head and is in a temporary coma, there's no telling when she'll wake up and there's a grand possibility that she's gonna have memory loss, she might even die during her coma, she is in severe conditions, we stitched up her head. All we could do now is pray that she makes it though"
Marco dropped to her knees crying, Devin and Daniel are kneeling next to her helping her up. Tears forming in my eyes and leaking out "when can we go see her?" I asked the doctor "you guys may go see her right now if you'd like" I nodded and followed him to the room where this sleeping beauty was in. I walked in and just saw her laying there with no movement. I instantly began putting the blame on myself. I sat in the corner of her bed and stared at her with tears breaking loose. "Gatiushka huh?" I said turning her head to Marco "yeah, she's beautiful ain't she" Marco said while shedding a tear "Beyond Beautiful" Devin and Daniel said at the same time I guess they was reading my mind cause that's exactly what I was planning to say "So Marco, as we wait for a Miracle to happen which it will hopefully tell us about you and your sister" Marco looked at me with a straight face I can tell she was trying to hold her laugh in "Wait... Did you really think my name is Marco?" She said laughing "uh.. No" I said sarcastically trying to play it off "Are you trying to play it off cause you definitely failing" Dev said. I just looked away and looked and Cheetoh. "Ima go to the food court" Daniel said. This boy is always hungry. "Word I'm going with you" Devin exclaimed "bring me a tuna sandwich" Marco said. "Yo Kev you want something?" Daniel asked breaking me out of my daze "uh.. Yeah just get me whatever" and with that they left "Melanie" Marco said "huh?" I said in confusion "my name is Melanie" I finally found out Marcos real Name. "This is all my fault" I said to Melanie looking down at Cheetoh "Mira, no it's not because of you my sister is a live" I looked at her and began to cry once again "You like my sister don't you Kevin" she said with a cheesy smile "no why would you think that?" I lied I don't just like her I think I might have fallen in love with her, but then again what is love? "Com'on Kevin you haven't left her side not once since the accident. You've been crying for the past two hours for some girl you rarely even know" fuck I got no comeback I might as well tell her "Okay ever since I laid eyes on her walking out of Victoria's Secret in Quincy Market I knew that I liked her but when the accident happened and I picked her up and carried her across the street she looked up at me and stared into my eyes; shit I think I'm in love with your sister" Melanie's mouth dropped "the famous Thug Jesus in love with my sister!? Damn she be getting all the niggas" I looked at her with a 'bish whet' look "Devin was saying that he really likes her in the car ride over here and Daniel was say how beautiful she was so I'm guessing he likes her too and your in love with her, I swear I sometimes wish I was her" no words can explain how jealous I was. "How old is she? 16? 17?" I asked Melanie she looked at me shocked "Boi she is the same age as you" Momma Shana and the boys walk in the room "Kevin I brought you cloths knowing your not gonna want to leave her side, and I also brought you a couple of snacks in case you get hungry at night" momma Shana knows me so well yo, it's not even funny it's like she reads my mind sometimes. "Thank you momma" i laid next to Cheetoh putting my arms around her and kissing her forehead. "Goals" Melanie silently yelled. I looked over at Devin staring at me I smirked then looked over to Daniel taking a bite out of his sandwich and shoving fries into his mouth. I laughed a little, I felt something move but I ignored it. I opened my bag of Hot Cheetohs that Daniel brought me "those are Cheetohs favorite if she was awake you wouldn't be enjoying them as much as you are, she would just keep bothering you until you giver her the bag, or she'll try to sneak her fingers in the bag to grab some" Melanie said while chuckling I chuckled along with her and placed the hot Cheetohs on my lap and kissed Cheetoh on the forehead again and intertwined my hand with hers I smiled then looked up at Melanie, she was looking at me smiling. "So what is she?" Daniel asked "a Female" Melanie said in a confused voice "no I mean who's lane is she in?" Daniel asked again correcting himself. Thanks god my boy Dani asked that question it would help the tension in this room parish "Oh. She's a GordAlVeda" Melanie replied. Shit I thought this would help but it did no good, she likes all three of us. I felt a tight grip to my hand that scared me and lead me to scream. I looked down to Cheetoh, her eyes were twitching indicating she was waking up THANK YOU GOD FOR ANSWERING MY PRAYERS I thought to my self while looking up to the ceiling I looked back down to Cheetoh she was sitting up looking at us as if she didn't know us "Cheetoh? Do you remember us?" Daniel asked she looked at me and gasped "Kevin?" She asked. I was over joyed and hugged her I let go of her and looked her in the eye" I thought you died in my arms" I told her shedding a tear, she wiped that tear away with her thumb "IF I COULD JUST DIEEEEE IN YOUR ARMSSSS, I WOULDN'T MINDDD" Melanie sang in melody Cheetoh and I looked at her with straight face "what!? He set me up for that" Melanie said in a shy voice "I almost died" Cheetoh reminded Melanie "Your to stubborn to die" Melanie confidentiality said. Cheetoh thought about it "Yeah you right I'm too Savage for death" she said laughing while leaning over to hug Melanie. Cheetoh then got up and crawled to the end of the bed and kissed Devin on the Cheek "thank you for standing up for me back there, I was unconscious but I still heard a couple of thing before I hit coma." Devin smiled and hugged her tightly "Well I feel like shit now" Daniel said taking a bite of his second sandwich "Oh and Daniel, Thank you..... FOR NOT BRINGING ME FOOD NIGGA WHAT YOU THINK I WAS GONNA COME OUT A COMA STUFFED AND FULL?" Cheetoh said while laughing I laughed a long with her, she turned around and looked down to my lap "if you don't wanna be next in a coma I suggest you give her those Cheetohs" Melanie advised me "but I don't wanna sha-" and I instantly I felt Cheetoh attack me trying to take the Cheetoh bag I began tickling her, she laughed so much. I then just gave her the bag and the doctor walked "oh you pulled through congratulations" the doctor said "can I go home now? Like yeah I was asleep in a coma but I'm still tired asf" Cheetoh said "unfortunately you have to stay until tomorrow so we can do some tests on you to make sure there aren't any severe brain damage" the doctor said, Cheetoh pouted. "I'll be staying the night with you" I whispered in Cheetohs ears she smiled and finally agreed on staying the night. Everyone left and it was just me and Cheetoh, we was watching Family Guy until Cheetoh fell asleep in my arms I kissed her forehead one last time and dozed off to bed next to this beautiful, full of life body.

I BET YOU THOUGHT SHE DIED😂😂😂 I THOUGHT SHE WAS GONNA DIE MYSELF AND IM THE ONE WRITING THE STORY

THIS IS MY LONGEST CHAPTER YET AND I HONESTLY THINK IT WAS THE WACKEST BUT, IT'S W.E  THOUGH, I ALSO DIDN'T CHECK FOR SPELLING OR GRAMMAR SO IF THERE IS APART YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND JUST COMMENT ON IT AND I'LL HELP YOU OUT. So like, comment do whatever it is that you do.

My personal page on Instagrams name was changed so it it is no longer 'dafuq.Gati'

Instagram;
Yagyal.Cheetoh (personal)
Thebomb.digaz (TBD FanPage)