Here for you

Melanie's P.O.V
Oh Im Gonna whip somebody's ass, oh I'm about to whip somebody's ass...... Once again shredding cheetoh into pieces little did they now, the hospital had to keep her for 5 weeks thinking she was gonna hurt herself or worse some one else because of them. She's gone through some depression because of these boys. My baby sister was willing to give her life up for these boys. I didn't know what to do I was filled with annoyance. I just stared at Devin and my glare became more tense. It became so tense he began to cry. I got him where I want him "DEVIN! You dumb dinkle berry why would you do that? You guys have no heart, no idea the struggle and pain this girl has gone through, just for you guys, so you can just add more weight to her problems. She's not cured because of the anger she has against you guys. What happened to your digaz being you first priority? Sh-" (gco)
"Melanie vámonos, ya quiero ir para casa and I'm not a diga anymore" cheetoh cuts me off. I turned my head to look at her, she looked a mess her makeup was everywhere her eyes were red and puffy, her nose was runny a sign that she's been crying a lot. "Ew PuertoRicans" the girl Daniel was hugging said rolling her eyes. Oh she didn't just go there. I looked at over to cheetoh and back at her. "Bitch what?" Cheetoh said getting defensive. I mean I don't know why cause she part Dominican. "Daniel why you with this bitch anyways? Does she know your PuertoRican?" Cheetoh asked Daniel confused as to why he would date her. "I'm not with her, which leads me to this.... Anayaliz will you make me the happiest man in the world and be my girlfriend?" Cheetoh and I looked at Daniel surprised but happy for him. "Umm.., uh.. Yeaaaah NO" Daniel and the boys looked shocked but before Daniel can even open his mouth Cheetoh interrupts "what?.. why?" The look Cheetoh gave off was the look of sadness, but not because of her drama, but because she felt bad for Daniel "cause I hate Puerto Ricans" she said with pure hatred. "But you said you'd look passed that" Daniel replies with tears forming in his eyes. "I looked passed the money you got" I stood there in silence and just observed everything "The shades" Lexi tried to whisper but completely failed. Daniel was now full on crying and turned to Devin and Kevin for a brother hug. I felt my heart tear into 2. I looked over my shoulder to see Cheetohs left had shanking and the right one punching the side of her hip, which is what she does before she explodes Cheetoh101; She's the kind of person that if you have a beef and steak with and you got a problem and need  her help getting through it she'll be there for you and put all your problems aside, even if she hates or dislikes you.. Find yourself a Cheetoh.
Cheetohs P.O.V
I felt my blood boil. I hate gold diggers, "tu eres un atrevida, una sin vergüenza, un, una cerda, azarosa, un chapidora. Asquerosa" my accent come out "how dare you do this boy like this? You should be ashamed of yourself you flipping chapiadora. He's done nothing but care for you and this how you pay him back?" I added I then looked at Daniel looking up at me with tears in his eyes still bro hugging the boys. "Donor, you don't ha-" (gco by her own laughter)  I really tried to make this serious but I just had to get my tongue tied and call you donor..." I continued laughing I saw a smile and heard a few chuckles come from their face. I smiled a little as well, "like I was saying DANIEL" I emphasized his name "Don't be with anyone who can't love you for who you are, oh and don't ever let any other person 'country' take over you 'Puerto Rico'. We've already been imperialized by the United States and we don't need to be conquered by anyother country 'person' Don't let anybody steal your identity, you were born PuertoRican embrace it. And love it cause nobody is going to do it for you" I told Daniel as he smiles and wiped his tears. "Oh look at the piece maker" Anayaliz said joking on me. I got mad but took a deep breath and remember I got fans waiting for me I can't disappoint them. "I can just fight you and send you to the hospital to get it over with, but I'm not because i got a priority, and I'm not gonna give up all the good I got for some little fight" I said as she rolled her eyes and walked out of Dunkin. I looked down to my feet and back up and saw Devin, Kevin and Daniel just looking at me trying to read me "well bye now" I said rolling my eyes at them and leaving "wait Gatiushka.." I was stopped by Daniels voice. I turned around looking at him, while holding the door to leave "Thank You" he said. I just rolled my eyes and walked out. i honestly thought they was gonna apologize to me for what they did but I guess not. Well, now we're back to hating each other again.
Daniels P.O.V
After all the shit we've put her through, she still has our, well my backs? All I could think is 'WoW'. "Yo she stood up for me even though we hate each other" I said in a whisper to the boys as we drop Bertha off home along with Jahnya "who cares" Kevin says I think he's mad at the fact that he seen her again after he said he never wanted to see her again. "For real what is she doing over here anyways" Devin says. Wait.. What is she doing here?🤔 "probably just visiting a family member" Lexi says from the drivers seat. She's probably right. I couldn't get cheetoh out of my head, I don't know how but she seems more confident and more beautiful. She kind of looks like nicki minaj, eww wait no she doesn't Nicki is way to pretty for her. What am I thinking we dislike each other. But I can tell she's changed and oh Lort Melanie, how does someone become more beautiful within 7 months?
Kevin's P.O.V
7 months without seeing her, I finally thought I was over her but as soon as I saw her I felt butterflies trying to escape my stomach, gosh Kevin get it together you got Jahnya now and she's been nothing but good you. Cheetoh lied and deceived you. But that was in the past. But It doesn't matter she still did you dirty. Wait what did Melanie mean 'She's not cured' thinking about that I remembered what Melanie also told us back in Boston
*Flash back to Boston*
Melanie; "How can you think so low?"
Me; "she shouldn't have done what she did"
Melanie; "She didn't want to do it"
Melanie; "what I meant is she didn't mean to"
Daniel; "what are you talking about?"
Me; "yeah, what do you mean she 'didn't mean to'? Is there something we don't know?"
Melanie; "It's not my problem to tell"

Is there something wrong with cheetoh? Was it not her fault? Wait.. What does Melanie mean 'it's her problem to tell'? Does cheetoh have IED? (Intermittent explosive disorder) I gotta talk to Melanie.

Boom... Another chapter since I'm on break I'll probably update to more chapters might have made a couple of misspelling but it's okeeey😛

KEVIN MIGHT OR MIGHT NOT HAVE FOUND OUT CHEETOHS DISORDER.

What is he gonna talk to Melanie about?
What will happen?
I can tell you this there is going to be the biggest plot twist

Hope y'all enjoyed stay tuned❤️

Comment, vote, and please share with a fellow diga so we can get this story to 4k💯💯💯.

IG|| @yagyal.cheetoh @thebomb.digaz

•Thanks for reading I love all of you💖😅