They're Coming!

RING RING RING! "Ugh this phone will not stop ringing" I wake up to 17 missed calls from my "sister" Melanie. "OOOH she finna kick my left butt cheek" I call her back "Yo? Why would you call me this early fam?" I said in my morning voice. "Bitch it is 4 in the afternoon get yo ass up" Melanie said. I rolled my eyes and stumbled out of bed "did your dumbass fall out of bed again?" "nah fam I'm coolin" we laugh but I abruptly stopped as Melanie continued . "Gatiushka what's wrong? This is the part where you start wheezing cause you laughed so hard" Melanie said "They're Coming" I whispered "what?" Melanie shouted "They're Coming and bitch you gotta point out my wheezy flaw" I screeched. "Bitch you ain't gotta yell, who's coming?" "The Boys Melanie the boys, THE BOMB DIGZ" "wait your kidding right?" "No they're coming to Boston, they just posted on Instagram go look" Melanie screams "oh my lord they're coming, wait why do I care I'm 18, who am I kidding I love these kids they're amazing". I took deep breaths and tried to process this as a grown person would, But then again I am only 15. I stopped and realized I was talking out loud "Boston is 45 minutes away" Melanie said in a panicked tone "and? You got a car stupid" I said with an attitude "the show is at night" I sat there in silence "hotel stupid" I said "no money stupid" she said I chuckle "Boii why I work for? I get paid on on Friday and the show is on Saturday plus we can also go shopping while we're over there I get paid extra for over time. Thanks god for workers permit" "Damn girl you got it like that? I'll be over in a few" "hell yeah, I work for what I want and aright lemme know when you on your way"

‼‼️️Will post the next part THE DAY AFTER TOMORROW I PROMISE. Sorry I've been slacking it's just I got so caught up with the holidays but I gotchu boo's💕 ‼️‼️