Broken?

Sitting in my room with Ricardo watching a movie acting as if I didn't want to kill him, it's been 2 weeks since I found out his dirty little secret. Ricardo leans in and tries to kiss me, I pushed him away. He rolled his eyes and begins to yell "why you never let me kiss you? It's been the same bullshit since we started dating almost 5 months ago. 5 months tomorrow and I still ain't get no kiss from you" I've never had anybody raise there voice at me with out me going crazy on them and I'm not about to let that happen today "Boii shut up, don't go on raisin' ya voice at me. Reasons I ain't kiss you yet is cause I ain't have my first kiss yet and I'm scared, and second you always got stank breath. Sorry not sorry" I walked out my room as he mumbled under his breath. I walked passed my mom and winked while chuckling. I sat in the kitchen next to my little brother Samuel. My mom yelled out to Ricardo "Ricardo ven a comer" he ran downstairs and sat next to me, i gave him a dirty look, got up and sat at the other end of the table. While at the table I got a text "we're almost there" a few minutes later I got a Notification; Devin posted a picture on Instagram. He looked good in that bomb selfie I couldn't help but stupidly smile at my phone. Ricardo was suspicious. he stood up to put his plate in the dish washer and as he passed by me he looked down onto my phone. I quickly lock my phone and looked up. He instantly asked me "who's that?" I told him "my baby Devin" he laughs and says "oh okay that's cool. isn't that one of the boys from that group you like so much?" "Yeah, you ain't mad I called him my baby?" He looked at me with a serious face and said "nah he's famous and you basic asf. I know y'all ain't ever gonna be a thing. I'm the best you'll ever get so stay in your lane" tears start rolling down my cheeks. My mom looked at him with the look of murder. I ran upstairs to my room and slammed my door shut. I cried into my pillow while I'd repeatedly look up to the Bomb Digz poster on my wall. 15 minutes into my crying session Ricardo walks in my room trying to apologize, while he was apologizing My phone rings I interrupt his irrelevant speech and pick up the call. it was my BestFriend Malaysia. "We're here" malaysia said and that was the end of the call.