The Rescue

Chretoh P.O.V
"Fuck you want revenge for nigga? Cause I sent yo deadbeat ass to jail? Cause I almost killed you? Let me go so I can be sure to slice your throat this time bitch" I told Jorge ever so calmly. He just laughed and so did Ricardo until Jorge gave him a serious look like 'why the fuck you laughing for Nigga' "how's your mom?" He walked around me in circles "LEAVE MY MOMMA OUT OF THIS" my head motioning around trying to follow him. "Jorge-" (gco by a smack to the face) "call me 'Dad' bitch" i can not believe this motherfucker in a barrel of crackers slapped me. "you don't deserve the tittle 'Dad' only real men who takes care of their family's do. You'll never be that man to me or anyone. You'll forever be a worthless deadbeat" he was angery but I didn't care. I'm not afraid of him no will I ever be. All I heard was 2 gun shot and then I faded to blackness.
Devins P.O.V
"you don't deserve the tittle 'Dad' only real men who takes care of their family's do. You'll never be that man to me or anyone. You'll forever be a worthless deadbeat" oh damn she really told him out. I can tell he was mad. We were hiding in the back of the cold dark abandoned hotel basement. I felt so bad for cheetohs, he was torturing her,he was slapping her and putting out burning cigarettes on her skin. It didn't seem to hurt her. It sure as hell hurt me though. It hurt me emotionally. I was crying I don't like seeing her being tortured. Even though it doesn't phase her. Jorge looked mad...no furious at what Cheetoh had told him. I saw him lift up his gun ready to shoot her. I couldn't see her go and Melanie wasn't reacting she was frozen. I reached for Melanie's gun and shot Jorge on the stomach, the impact triggered Jorge to pull the trigger shooting Cheetoh in the head.

Melanie's P.O.V
"NOOOOOO" Devin yelled braking me out of my stance. Devin ran to my baby sister untying her and running out with her carrying her bridal style while Jorge's men shot at him. Daniel and Kevin picked up random gun they found in the floor and ran into the room I saw Ricardo's pussy ass running away I picked up my gun devin dropped a chased him. I shot him in the leg 3 times in the same spot making him break his leg off and collapsing into the dusty floor.
Daniels P.O.V
Kevin and I picked up random guns on the floor Kevin nodded at me "see you on the other side"
I said feeling so hyped God I feel cool Ima shitty shitty bang bang on these niggas. I ran after Kevin and stood in front of one of Jorge's men and lifted my gun up and pulled the trigger only to hear a clicking noise. What the.. "FUCK I have no amo..... ABORT MISSION ABORT THIS MOTHERFUCKING MISSION" i yelled running towards a tipped over table frantically while being shot at. "Dammit Daniel" Melanie yelled face palming herself throwing me some of her amo. I loaded the gun and felt like I was playing C.O.D "shitty shitty bang bang BITCH" stood up from behind the table shooting the 5 remaining people.
Melanie's P.O.V
"Good job boys, go help Devin" I told Kevin and Daniel. I can tell Daniel still has adrenaline in him cause his dumbass shot my foot "FUUUUUCK" I yelled "sorry" Daniel said sounding upset yet he was smiling "it's okay it was just the adrenaline" I said sincerely understanding his mistake "riiiiight.... the adrenaline" he said slowly sounding suspicious. They boys left and I heard deadly coughing I turned around and saw Jorge crawling to me coughing up blood begging for help.. "please help me, call 911" he pleaded. I limped towards him thanks to Daniel and crouched down. "YOU DONT FUCK WITH MY FAMILY ESPECIALLY MY BABY SISTER" i shot Jorge dead.

Liiiiiit okay so the next chapter is the last. And you might not be happy with the ending but y'all can CARRY ON... you are gonna be happy with what I'm going to be doing with this book. So Ima post the last chapter later on today.

TONIGHT AFTER EMPIRE. IMA START 'DARK SIDE' won't post it until a day or two..... but I will be casting rolls in about about 2-3 hours. So be readyyyyyyyyy

Thank you guys

Vote and comment

be sure to follow me on Instagram @thebomb.digaz for updates on the 'dark side'

Please let me know what y'all think is going to happen next in this story in the comments