On my mind

Kevin P.O.V
I was waiting for Devin and Daniel to finish eating, I couldn't keep this mystery girl out of my mind "you thinking bout her aren't you Kevin" Devin asked with a cheesy SpongeBob accent breaking me out of my daze "no" I replied I felt my face turn red Daniel bursted out laughing. "I still can't believe she said my name" Devin said. Before I could even open my mouth Devin cut me off "and don't say she prolly just a diga cause we've seen and experienced how Digaz react when they see us and she played it cool" I thought about what Devin had just said "your right I highly doubt she's a diga now" I said "one of her friends probably just showed her a picture of us or somm" Daniel said. Momma Shana walks up to us and tells us it's time to go get ready for the show we got an hour and thirty minutes to get ready.

GATIUSHKA P.O.V
After exploring our beautiful home for the week Melanie and I took a nap. We woke up about 2 hours later. I looked at my phone that would not stop ringing. "Holy shit Melanie we only got 1 hour to get dressed" Melanie got out her bed and ran downstairs slipping on the last three steps at the bottom of the staircase, she quickly got back on her feet and darted to the narrow hall and entered her bathroom. Unlike Melanie I walked to my bathroom and took a ten minute shower. I got out the shower and headed upstairs to my room Still not knowing what to wear I flipped a coin 'tails dress, heads shorts' I said to myself. I flipped the coin high into the air, I caught the coin and slapped it on my hands. "Tails it is" I said
(A/N- outfit in the mm or whatever it's called💀💙)
I put on my outfit, did my makeup and curled my hair. I was ready. Just waiting for Melanie. She finally finished she was wearing a pretty black and blue blouse and a pair of ripped jeans with her custom made blue and black roshés. Her hair was straight and she's not really a big fan of make up so she just put a touch of mascara on. she looked beautiful. As I stood their with my mouth dropped she asked "well, how I look?" while looking at the ground. "if I wasn't to be madly in love with The Bomb Digz and if I wasn't straight I would have destroyed your kitty" I said while dying of laughter she began to laugh "OML G-Gatiushka you so dumb" she stuttered from laughing so hard "nah but foreal you look beautiful Melanie" I said while looking at the time "we got ten minutes Melanie lessgo" "calm down its right around the block Cheetoh" she called me by my nick name that only my close friends and family members call me I was so surprised i hadn't heard anyone call me that in a grip my eyes widened. We walked to her car. It was such a beautiful night I rolled down all the window including the roof window, the wind was blowing through my hair i just thought about the boys and hoped everything will go good. We got to the venue within five minutes. Melanie parked near the entrance so we wouldn't have such a far walk. We crossed the streets and gave our tickets to the ticket guy and walked in "all eyes on us" I whispered to Melanie as I looked at everyone looking at us. I ran to the front of the stage to make sure we got front row seats. Mariah came out yelling "what do you got to do?" and instantly I knew that the show was about to begin.