Am i on my own?

Kevin's P.O.V
Running down the street carrying Gatiushka. I caught many eyes staring at me but I didn't care. I came to a corner, looking both left and right thinking which will get me to the hospital. I didn't know which way the hospitals was I was getting frustrated. Jesus take the wheel I thought and took a left and continued running, Surely enough there was a hospital in the far end of the street. I darted into the hospital screaming for help, a doctor and about 3 nurses came with a hospital bed. I laid her on the bed and the doctor took out a flash light from within his pocket and took a look in her eyes "shit" the doctor whispered "what?, what tell me what's wrong" I yelled with tears running down my cheeks the doctor completely ignored me "get 8 bags of blood stat. This is the real thing" he told his intern. They began rolling her out of the waiting room, I started crying even harder chasing them until a nurse stopped me, i dropped to my knees crying. The nurse kneeled down next to me hugging me. "She'll be fine" she said in a hush tone "I need you to sign some papers" the nurse said getting up. "I'm not her guardian, and I'm under age. I'm going to get her guardian right now" I totally forgot all about Melanie, she was in state of shock and didn't move. Matter a fact she was still in the same position she was in when we first opened the door when I ran out with Gatiushka. I need to go check on her. Hopefully she's okay. I arrived at the hotel and hustles up to their room. The door was wide open, so I let myself in. The pent room was dark "Melanie?" I called her named I got no response, I just heard sobs; and to be honest I was shitting bricks, shit seems like something from a horror movie. I followed the sound of the cries; in my head I was like uh uh kevin don't you do it, don't go in there, you half black; meaning you going out first; there ain't no full blacks here so I'm the next best thing. They always go for the black people first in horror movies. I was hesitant to walk in the room. I opened the door and it creaked. oh hell nawh. I walked into the dark room and turned on the light. There Melanie was crying in a corner of the room with her head in her knees and a gun in her hand.

Short.. Sorry I'm actually really tired. I'll update hopefully tomorrow💯

Thank you guys for reading this sucky story I really really appreciate it😭❤️

Share it, favorite it and comment on it😛💕

‼️Love you guys a ton‼️

4k VIEWSS BITCHEZZZ💀😭💕 thank you guys for getting me here. I'll be posting about the other stories shortly prolly not tonight tho.