Regrets

Cheetohs P.O.V
"That's why I need a one dance Got a Hennessy in my hand One more time 'fore I go Higher powers taking a hold on me I need a one dance Got a Hennessy in my hand One more time 'fore I go Higher powers taking a hold on me" I yelled singing along to 'One Dance' as we passed the Welcome to New York sign. I can't believe I'm here, all the hard work really paid off. I looked out the window astonished by the beauty of the city that never sleeps. I looked like a kid in a candy shop, looking around in amazement. "Close your mouth you'll catch bugs" Melanie joked, God I can't stand her stupidity at times, "So Mel.. Shopping?" I asked. She looked at me and rolled her eyes "we always go shopping. But yes after we get our hotel room" I nodded my head in agreement. We got to the hotel and we got our room or should I say pent room? it was huge kinda like the one in Boston when we went to go meet.... Um... Them.. Anyways it was 4pm and we're going shopping to an outdoors mall in Manhattan.

Devins P.O.V
So we're at Daniels house waiting for my girlfriend to arrive, yup y'all thought my fine ass was single? "Bro she's late again like always" Kevin said kissing his girlfriends for head. "For real it's every single time we plan something she wanna be late" Anayaliz, Daniels soon to be bitch ass girlfriend said. "Guys calm down Bertha will be here" (A/N; I couldn't think of a name😭😭)
We waited about five more minutes and finally she showed. We got in the car and had Lexi drive us to the mall. "So we going to shop, eat, and then go to the movies" Lexi reassured everybody. It took us about 30 minutes to get to the mall. I felt like something was off.. But I didn't mind it I just brushed it off. As we walked around the mall stopping at stores I couldn't help but think about how lucky I am to have Daniel and Kevin as my BestFriend; NO GAY SHIT THOOO!! Just pointing that out there. But they've really stuck by me through difficult times and now look where we are, with millions of loving digaz. We went off to eat cause it was starting to get dark. We decided to go to Dunkin, youuuu alreaddddy knooooo.

Cheetohs P.O.V
Shopping in New York is like paradise. I got me 2 Nike windbreakers, a bape sweater and hat, I got me a 6 God hat, and you know your girl had to stop a flight club; I coped the master 12's to complete the outfit I had planned in mind. "Yooooo look at the beautiful place right there" I said glaring at my favorite place of them all. "Lit! Lesh go" Melanie replied as I began to run to the one and only Sephora. I walked in and stacked up on new brushes and glitter for my eyeshadow. Walking out of Sephora I felt a rumble in my stomach, apparently Melanie heard it "let's go eat" she said walking into the next building; Dunkin Donuts. Walking in I heard laughter coming from a booth full of people; I didn't want to seem nosey so I didn't bother looking their direction. "Hello what can I get for you today?" The cashier lady asked me "can I please have a iced caramel latte with extra extra caramel.. Oh and a bhobolate bhip Muffin please." I said with a grin I heard laughter behind me. I guess I'm funny to some people "you blood" Melanie whispered trying to hold back the laughter. I rolled my eyes and payed the cashier lady. I turned around and started walking, some idiot bumped into me spilling my latte on me and on the floor "WHAT THE FU-" I was cut off by slipping on the latte, but I didn't go down alone. I dragged who ever did this with me, i began to giggle on what seemed to be a guys chest because the way he yelled as he was going down was priceless. "Wait I recognize that giggle anywhere" they boy said.. Wait oh shiiiit no no nooo. "Cheetoh?" Devin questioned me. I got up as quickly as possible. "Watch where your going bitch" a fucking moldy ass cow said gripping on to Devins arm, Gurlfriend? Oh the feels💔 I looked at kevin he was holding some girl by her waist while staring at me up and down surprised. I'd be be lying if I said it didn't hurt me seeing them with some one else. Fuck it.. Your better than this Gatiushka. "For real watch where you going" Devin said, this burnt crispy taco ran into me dafuq. "You ran into me" I said angrily to Devin "look at the fucking mess you made cheetoh" Devin continued testing my patience. "DONT CALL ME CHEETOH ONLY CLOSE FRIENDS AND FAMILY CAN CALL ME THAT" I said balling up my fist in anger, I felt my body become hot. Oh no not again... My blood is boiling "What you gonna do? oh yeah you gonna start swinging aren't you? Same old pathetic cheetoh" Devin said smirking, as I felt ready to scrap this nigga up, I felt a tear drop run down my cheek and a whole lot more right after it. I realized what I was feeling wasn't anger or sadness. I was feeling Betrayed, HeartBroken, and worst of all worthless. I looked up and deep into his eyes as tears escaped my eye and shook my head silently in disappointment and walked right out of Dunkin.

Devins P.O.V
I can't believe cheetoh is really here. Anger and rage took over me; the shit she put me and my boys through  is unforgivable. It almost cost us our career. When she looked in my eyes my heart sank, it was like when we first made long eye contact back at Quincy market in Boston. I felt my heart grow weak seeing the tears come out her eyes. I don't regret anything I said though she is pathetic, getting mad over every so little thing, I've never seen anyone so pathetic.
'What goes around comes around'
I heard my conscience tell me.

DIDN'T PROOF READ SORRY IM REALLY REALLY TIRED, ANYWAYS GOODNIGHT BABES HOPE YOU ENJOY❤️

            Like,Comment,                          share with a friend

IG|| @yagyal.cheetoh @thebomb.digaz