Really dont know what to name this chapter

Cheetohs P.O.V
"Where are we going?" I asked Ricardo "to a hotel" he said with a devilish smirk keeping his eyes on the road. I chuckled a little he's so dumb I swear. "We ain't doing the nasty" I said looking out the window debating on whether I should jump out the car or not. To be honest Ricardo seems different "no I wasn't planning on that. I don't even want your ass anyways...." He trailed off "then why am I here?" I asked confused. He stood silent then it hit me..... Jorge.... "What does he want with me!? I yelled at Ricardo clearly now angry. "I don't know" he said with no emotion what so ever. "YES YOU DO.. YOU ALWAYS KNOW SHIT, AND NOW YOU'RE TELLING THAT YOU DONT!?" I yelled at him. I began to punch the side of my hips, a sign that I'm about to erupt. He let out a slight laughed letting out a deep sigh "you have the same temper as your father" the word father flowed out his mouth and stabbed ma ear, that's when I lost it "I DONT FUCKING HAVE A FATHER... HE'S NOT MY DAD... JORGE WILL NEVER BE MY DAD, EVEN IF HIS BLOOD IS RUNNING THROUGH ME!!!" I yelled not thinking I tried to open the door to jump out the car but the motherfucker put child lock on it.

Melanie's P.O.V
The boys and I finally got out the hospital the boys were going to be fine it's nothing bad they can still walk and shit the only difference is that a circle was stitched up on their wounds. it was just us, Bertha got picked up by her lovely mother🙃 and by lovely I meant a crack at head/ prostitute. She asked Kevin to do the nasty, he KINDLY declined the offer, and by kindly I mean he gaged in her face. I laughed so hard at his action that I accidentally shot Daniels other foot...... Ooops.... Anyways I got a message from cheetoh saying Jorge is back and that he got her. Jorge is cheetoh's father, she always told everyone that he left her family at the age of 5; well that's partly true but here's the whole truth.
•flash back•
Jorge is a drug dealer, he use to use Gati to exchange drugs when she was a baby; he use too put the drugs in Gatiushka diapers and she would walk to the buyer and they'd take the drug and put money in her diaper. One day Jorge came home drunk off his ass when Gatiushka was 5 and a half and began beating her, her mom tried to get in the way to save Gatiushka until he turned on her and began to beat her afterwards. Jorge pulled out a knife on Gatiushkas mom and instantly she knew what to do she ran over to the kitchen cabinet and grabbed a step stool and pulled out a 10" kitchen knife then ran to Jorge and held it against his throat until he stopped hitting her mom. That's when the police busted in and took Jorge to jail. Took her mom to the hospital and her to a mental institute.
•flash back ova•
"Jorge has Gatiushka" I yelled running towards the car. "Who's Jorge" the boys said in unison. "He's a very very bad man; we have to save her" I said unlocking the car and getting in speeding off forgetting the boys, meaning I had to turn around🙄 "why do we always have to save her" devin complained "for real, she's always getting herself into trouble" Daniel added. I was gonna open my mouth to verbally cut their balls off but Kevin beat me to it. "Listen she does not ask to be in these situations, she has saved our lives numerous of times as well. Ever since we came into the picture. She's been going through some hard shit. The least we can do is be there for her. And Devin you should be the last one talking cause she saved your and yo stank ass aid infected prostitute mother having ass girlfriend tonight. It's not her fault her dad kidnapped her by using her ex boyfriend, and it most certainly will not be our fault for the reasoning of her death" Kevin lectured the two morons in the back seat. How did he know Jorge was her father? "How'd yo-" I was cut off by an answer to my unfinished question "our deep talks at 3 am.

Cheetohs P.O.V
"What the fuck you want with me?" I asked the fat sack of shit in front of me. "Just wanted to see my beautiful daughter. Wow time flies, it's been 10 years" he answered dishonestly. Knowing him he wants something he never gave a fuck about me and he never will. "Jorge don't lie to me. I know you want something. You've Neva been the family type and I know fosho you ain't starting now, you broke out of prison 8 years ago, and you come looking for me now? What do you want from me?" I asked one more time. He pointed his gun to my head quickly not receiving the slightest flinch. He knew I was fearless. "Revenge" he smirked.

Very very very short chapter. Sorry for any mistakes.

I started school today yaaay🙃 note ma sarcasm😑

This book is almost done😊

I don't know if I told y'all but 'Dark Side' will be published on ma birthday the 27th of September.

Sorry it's late. But I'll be updating more cause I wanna finish this book already.
Bro I'm so tired and it's only 10:11
Please Vote and Comment

          ❤️Love ya babes❤️