Plan in motion

"Ricardo hold on I'm finna go down stairs real quick I'll be back" I said. He replied with attitude like always "okay?" i run down the stairs and flung the front door open and jumped on Malaysia. It's been a couple of weeks since I've seen her. I look behind her and there stands 5 girls. I look at at them and smirk. "You ready girls?" I say with a devilish smile. The girls replied with a "HELL YEAHH!"
"Babe come outside, I got a couple of people who wants to say hi to you" I yelled to Ricardo trying to hold my laughter in. Ricardo runs down stairs and stands on the porch. My mom slams and locks the door behind him and starts looking through the window. "Why is all my ex's reunited with my girlfriend" Ricardo asks. A voice in the back shouts out "don't forget about me Boii I'm here too" he squints his eyes as she walks forwards. "SHIT, the side hoe here too?" "SIDE HOE!?" Me and her yell out. "Yeah side hoe" he walks up to me and grabs my hand and say "Gatiushka your the only one for me I swear. No one can top you baby, I LOVE YOU!"
"Didn't you say the same BS to me?" His ex girlfriend Mary asked him. I looked at him and said "your wrong. This isn't your ex's reunited with your girlfriend. This is your ex's reunited period." Tears start rolling down his eyes and he gets on his knees "but... Babe" I quickly interrupted him "babe is a strong word for your ex" he wiped his tears and got up "I don't need you. Y'all where just hit and runs anyways" me and the girls looked at each other and laughed. I yelled out "you didn't get to hit any of us, you just ran" Malaysia yells out while dying of laughter "you get no cat Boii" his face grew red and he bursted out with anger "Malaysia your worthless that's why my boy Joey copped your body and did you wrong" the girls stopped laughing and saw the monster come out of me, never in my life will I let anyone hurt my BestFriend whether it's emotionally, physically or verbally. Ricardo was walking away, I was not finna let him get away that easily especially after saying that to my BestFriend. Hells about to break loose.