Good bye, please dont die

‼️Don't watch the video until you read the authors note at the end explaining why I chose this video‼️

Cheetohs P.O.V
"Gatiushka.." The person holding the gun said, "Ricardo.." I said to that same person, "Gatiushka.." The second person with a gun said, "Bertha.." Devin said to that same person. I started to laugh at the two individuals in front of me. 'Ricardo is forgetting this isn't Worcester, and Bertha don't know where I come from. She don't know my older brother runs the streets of Worcester. She doesn't know that he runs the streets of half of New York. She doesn't know her father works for my brother, Matter of a fact she don't even know my brother killed her brother' I thought to myself while laughing.

Kevin's P.O.V
I was honestly scared for the life of Gatiushka and our own. Gatiushka didn't seem scared tho. "Why are you laughing bitch" Ricardo said now pointing the gun to Gatiushka's head. "You forgot where Melanie and I come from" she said still laughing "you've must've forgotten you're not in Worcester" she said still laughing. "You must've forgot that Melanie and I never leave the house without carry-ons" wait what does she mean by carr- my thoughts were cut off when Melanie and Gatiushka both pulled out guns. What the fuck, I was now definitely frightened for my life. I even ducked down a little when they pulled out their armer. "Run" Gatiushka whispered to me and the boys. Without a doubt me and Daniel ran "where's Devin?" I asked Daniel. I turned around before he could answer and there Devin was, Bertha was holding the gun to his chest, Gatiushka was holding her gun to bertha's head, Ricardo pointed his gun to Gatiushka's head and Melanie pointed her gun to Ricardo's neck. I didn't know what to do I was scared but I wanted to be a savage too. So I went through Gatiushka's bag and found a tazer, and 2 pocket knives. I took a pocket knife and ran behind Ricardo and held it against his neck. God I feel so cool now.... Little did I know Ricardo moved his gun from Cheetoh and shot me on my right thigh "AHHHHHHH. WHAT THE FUCK.. I DON'T WANT TO BE SAVAGE ANYMORE.. I'M GOING TO DIEEEEE" I said screeching 'die' and crying. "Relax stupid your not gonna die, take of your shirt and tie your shirt right above the bullet womb" Gatiushka said ever so calmly. How does she know all of this stuff? How is she not scared? How is she so savage? Anyways I did as told. "I see fear in Melanie's eyes" Ricardo said smirking. "Of course you do she's shitting bricks right now, but she does what she has too. She's LOYAL asf" Gatiushka said emphasizing 'loyal' I still have no idea on what's going on "Gatiushka just leave with me and this can be all over" Ricardo said lowering his gun from her head a little but not completely "no, you've done me wrong so many times I'm done with youu" is this all because of a relationship? Couldn't he just DM her? I swear this just don't add up.

Cheetohs P.O.V
"Devin come back to me" Bertha told Devin on verge of crying "I never left baby" Devin said kissing her on her lips softly as she drops her gun. I just stared at them in disbelief. I didn't look away until I noticed a tear drop running down my cheek, i lowered my gun so it was pointing to the floor and no longer at Bertha, I turned my head to Ricardo and let another tear drop fall from my eyes into the floor. "I'll go with you" I said sorrowfully. Devin seemed happy with Bertha I didn't want to ruin anything. I didn't want anyone hurt even if that means hurting myself.

Melanie's P.O.V
WAIT!
Daniels P.O.V
WAIT!
Kevin's P.O.V
WAIT!
Devin's P.O.V
"WHAT!?"

Cheetohs P.O.V
I looked over at Devin after he abruptly shouted 'what' he looked sad, but this was for the good not bad right? I'd like to think I'm making the right decision for everyone. I walked over to Melanie and hugged her "No I just got you back you can't let this trash take you from me" she said crying in my arms "I'm sorry" i whispered in her ear. I walked over to Daniel and gave him a hug and snuck a bag of Cheetos from his bag "heeeeey....., you know what I'll let it slide THIS ONE TIME" I smiled at his goofy ass and walked over to Kevin that was on the floor, I knelt down and kissed him on his forehead "you know I forgive you for every single thing, stop holding back, I miss the old Kevin, the Kevin I had long deep talks with at 3 in the morning, the Kevin that continuously made me feel like I was actually something special, I miss my Friend Kevin" I said has tears slipped out his eyes "please don't go" he whispered I felt tears forming a river on my face. Without a word I got up. I looked over to where Devin was and gave him a faint smile, I began walking over to Ricardo once I reached him I gave him a sad look saying lets go.

Melanie's P.O.V
No no no he can't take my baby sister away from me I just got her back. He's token her away from me way to many times and I won't let it happen again. I lifted my gun up to Ricardo as he was walking away. I felt a cool breeze flow through my hair and drying up a lot of tears on my face. "I'm not gonna let you take her from me again" I yelled ready to pull the trigger "NO" Daniel yelled pushing the gun another direction as I shot the gun "AAAAAAH" Kevin yelled I opened my eyes to see that I shot Kevin on his left thigh "motherfucker!" Cheetoh said rolling her eyes and smiling jogging over to Kevin. She took off her shirt leaving her in her sports bra and tied it over his womb. She got up chuckling walking back to Ricardo's car. Once she got to his car she turned back around jogging back to us "I almost forgot this" she said picking up her black and gold gun from the concrete floor. She began walking away and didn't realize she already had a bullet loaded, she played with the trigger think nothing was going to happen cause she doesn't reload her gun unless it's necessary, I had reloaded her gun however, you know just in case, anyways her gun was pointed to the floor and she pulled the trigger "AHHHHHHH WHAT THE FUUUUH, SHE SHOT MY FUUUUUHKING FOOT" Daniel yelled in pain. "IM SO SORRY I DIDNT KNOW IT WAS LOADED I NEVER LOAD IT CAUSE I NEVER REALLY HAVE TO USE IT" Cheetoh babbled on as Daniel cried. I couldn't contain it anymore. I can't hold it back. I gotta let it out. I busted out laughing. I laughed so hard that I fell to the floor laughing. Devin just looked at me holding Bertha close to his chest with a smirk, he knew it was funny asf. I looked over to Cheetoh taking off Daniels shirt to tie it above his womb "put his shirt back on ain't nobody got time to see his bird chest" I said still cackling on the floor. Cheetoh put his shirt back on she seems to agree. Cheetohs magical ass pulled a rag out from her pocket and tied it around his womb. Ricardo honked his horn indicating his bitch ass was getting impatient. Cheetoh walked away and before getting in the car took one last look at us and smiled a wide ass smile until she lastly reached Devin, her smile faded to a slight smile; And with that my baby sister had left.

Hey hey hey, guess who's tired asf😊😊😊 its 4:23 in the morning. As you can see my summer is consisted on not sleeping at all😭😭😭

Very very very sorry for any misspellings.

Please please please vote and comment a lot and I mean like a lot; so I can have motivation to write more frequently 🤘🏽😛

To get to know me more I left you guys my favorite video of all times in the media box.

         LOVE YA LOTS❤️