Why Me?

Melanie's P.O.V
"Cheetoh, you ready?" I yelled from the bottom of the stair case "Ready? I ain't even start yet" Cheetoh said chuckling. I can't believe this girl she always leaves everything last minute. "Seriously? the boys are gonna be here any minute Cheetoh" she's always late for everything yo.. She walked out the room and waited for me to help her down the stairs cause her back has been hurting a little ever since the accident. As soon as I got her to the bottom of the stairs she limped to her bathroom to shower. I sat on the white couch and turned on Netflix, I was going through the variety of shows and movies and they was all wack. Ten minutes passed and DING.. I got a text "HOLY SHIT, I GOT FRIENDS" I said overly excited. I unlocked my phone to see who it was "Damn.. It's just Devin" I whispered as my excitement was slightly ruined 'we're on our way'  the text message read 'aiight, just let yourselves in' I replied. Seconds later Cheetoh walks out the bathroom with her towel wrapped around her waist and a bra on. I helped her get to the top of the stairs, and then ran back down stairs and continued to search for something to watch.. I came across on of the most craziest shows In the world. This show was intense. I just had to watch it..

Lalalala lalalala
Elmo's world (elmo's world)
Lalalala lalalala
Elmo's world (elmo's world)
Elmo loves his goldfish
His crayons too
Dadada
That's elmo's WORLD
YEAH.. 

I screamed the theme song to 'Elmo's World' from the tip of my lungs so the whole entire hotel can her my 'Kangaroo giving birth' sounding voice. I instantly heard hyena laughs I turn my head to see Devin and Kevin crying from laughing so hard, but Daniel had a straight face "I don't know why you two are laughing this show is intense asf" Daniel said with a serious face. Finally someone that understands me other than Cheetoh "I said the same thing" I said nervously chuckling "Right.. Only hood rats know the true meaning of 'Elmo's World'" Daniel said giggling and then he continued "you have to have Thugtisity to watch this" "Right!" I said not knowing what I was agreeing on. All four of us fell to the floor dying of laughter, a couple seconds later I stopped laughing as the boys continued "Wait.. Did you just call me a hood rat?" I questioned Daniel while laughing again "wait.. Nah a better question is.. Did you just say 'Thugtisity'?" I questioned Daniel again as we laughed even more almost peeing ourselves.

Cheetohs P.O.V
All I heard was laughter coming from down stairs, I then knew the boys were finally here. As I was doing my last minute touches on my outfit (outfit in the box thing) I heard someone coming up stairs I didn't pay no mind on who it was. "You ready?" Melanie asked from behind me while I was tying up my tims. "Yeah, basically.. You left the boys down there by themselves?" I asked "yeah.. They're watching the show from the hood" Melanie said giggling "Elmo's World?" I said while smiling facing the mirror fixing my hair "yeah" she responded. There was an awkward pause but I ignored it "uh.. Cheetoh?... Um uh.. y-you still a GordAlVeda right? Melanie questioned me out the cut.. "uh yea, why wouldn't I be?" I asked giving a little laugh at the end "Aiight let me rephrase that; if all three boys were to be hanging off a cliff, and you could only save one which one would you save?" What kind of dumb question is that I thought "if I can't save all then they dying.. And I'm dying with them" I said playfully knowing that, that would never happen and seconds after I yelled "SEE YALL AT THE BOTTOM OF THE CLIFF" allowing the boys to here me..  "You don't get it Gatiushka, do you" Melanie said a bit meanly. Uh-oh I thought Whats going on.. She said my Real name this must be serious.. "Nope" I said popping the 'P' in 'nope' she rolled her eyes "Gatiushka yous a freaking Idiot" she said seriously chuckling "So I've been told" I said in a seductive tone. Melanie laughed a little "Cheetoh.. Two of them likes you and one of them claims he THINKS he loves you" I felt like I had fallen into a dark whole. Why me? never in a million years would I have thought I'd be in this position, like com'on now I look like a sea lions vagina (😂😂 okay.. This part really killed me💀💀😂) I thought to myself. "Melanie, I don't, I don't know what to do" I said worried with tears coming out my left eyeball, Melanie leaned in and hugged me tight "shhh. Don't you worry bout that ma." She said as we let go of each other. We sat on the bed and Melanie started "I know your confused but forget about what you mind is saying. You may not know what you want but your heart does and I know it won't lead you to a bad decision" I thought about it for a little "yeah, I guess your right" I responded "I know I'm right, just let that beautiful organ of yours speak for its self" ... Fuck she mean Organ? I thought to myself. "Uh..um.. Melanie I um.. Don't know about you, but um I'm not ready to fart in front of these boys yet" Melanie looked at me like I was some creature from outer space or somm "you are one dumb child" she said dying of laughter "Of course I am" I said with a cheesy smile 'Note my sarcasm'  we both laughed loudly "Cheetoh, by Organ I meant your heart stupid" she laughed a little more. "Aiight I think the boys have been waiting way to long" I said to Melanie. "Five minutes is not long Cheetoh" shit this conversation felt longer like thirty minutes but I guess not.. "I'll be down in a minute" I told Melanie as she walked towards the stair case "Alright" 

I didn't check my punctuation or grammar so it probably didn't make any sense but its okayy
God I hate having to use this piece of caca phone its so hard to update with it.. I can't wait to get my phone fixed.

Anyways follow my instagrams

@Yagyal.Cheetoh (personal)
@Thebomb.digaz (fan page)

Vote, Comment, Save in ya library
THANK YOU FOR READING GUYS