Not according to plan

The girls are holding me back, my mom, little brother and BestFriend Screaming from the top of their lungs "Gatiushka stop". I open my eyes to see Ricardo crossing the street. Filled up with animosity I elbowed my BestFriend to the right and Mary to the left and started running, when I finally caught up to him I dragged him down by his rat tail and start swinging. He knew better not to hit me back considering my girls we're in the back and my older brother Luis was there. After receiving his beat down he slowly limped away as fast as he could. The police pulled up next to me yelling at Ricardo and demanded me to go to the other side of the street to where my mom and friends are. The police officer started talking to Ricardo, before Ricardo can open his mouth my brother stared at him with a serious face giving Ricardo a sign. Ricardo was dead scared of my brother, he knew better then to snitch me out. The police officer then came to me and asked me a couple of questions "do you do drugs?" "No"
"How many fights have you been in this year?"
"Too many to count"
"Fair enough, Do you go to school?"
"Yes"
I was annoyed by his dumb/irrelevant questions. When he said "alrighty Hun, have a good night" I let out a big "FINALLY" the officer just smiled with a chuckle and headed to his car.