He saved my life

I looked at Devin, then looked behind me to see Melanie arguing with Ricardo. I got up off of Devin and began to run. Melanie, Ricardo and Devin ran behind me trying to catch up. I was aiming for the car. I wanted to lock myself in there for the rest of the event. I finally reached the exit, pushed the door open and began running towards the car. I reached the curve of the street, then ran to the street without looking, suddenly I abruptly heard a truck horn and shining flashing lights flashing in my eyes. I was to scared to move, I was in shock as the truck hurdled towards my direction. I closed my eyes preparing myself for impact, I felt someone tackle me and we rolled to the other side of the street. I banged my head when my super hero tackled me. Laying on top of this mystery man i began to shake and cry in his arms. He whispered "it's okay baby girl your safe now" I rolled off  him onto the side walk. This mystery man picked me up bridal style and carried me across the street to where Devin, Melanie, Ricardo, Daniel and everyone else that was at the Gizzy Lyfe Show was at. Everyone was in a state of shock. I looked up to see who my hero was "Kevin?" I muttered in pain. He looks down at me and smiles. "Everything happened all at on-" all of a sudden I was cut off by darkness.

Kevin P.O.V
"Cheetoh? Cheetoh" I called her name in panic as her eyes closed. Her head turns and I saw a huge blood stain on my shirt "OH SHIT" I started running into the building pushing everyone out my way. Momma Shana and the girl she was with Marco I think her name was, was running behind me. I gently placed Cheetoh as that seemed to be her name on her name tag on the nearest table "she closed her eyes in my arms" I said frantically "Please don't tell me she died Momma Shana, not in my arms" I said crying. Momma Shana felt around her neck to for a pulse. "She's still breathing, she's still alive. Her pulse is very weak though we got to get her to the hospital pronto" momma Shana said. Marco in tears sobs out "I've already the ambulance" I turned around and saw D. Gord and D. Veda crying also we looked at each other and cried even more wait why are we crying for her we rarely know the girl, ...it must be the love we have for our digaz I thought to myself. Within seconds the paramedic arrived "who's gonna ride with her to the hospital?" one of the paramedic asked as they put Cheetoh onto the stretcher "I'll go" a tall but not taller than me boy said "OH HELL NO RICARDO, YOU'VE DONE ENOUGH FOR TODAY YOU FLIPPING DOODOO IN A CUP, JUST STAY AWAY FROM HER" i heard Marco yell at the boy who's name seemed to be Ricardo "So this the nigga that made her run off into the streets" I heard Dev say tensing up. "Yo bro Dev, cool down" Daniel said "well?" the paramedic asked. I looked at Marco "I can't go Kev" she said then continued "I can't just leave my car here" I stepped up and said I'd go with her. I got in the ambulance still crying as we drove away. I grabbed her hand and looked at her beautiful almost lifeless body just laying there. My vision got blurry from the tears that wanted to break free from my eyes. I bent down and whispered in her ear "everything is going to be alright Baby girl"