Who's it going to be?

Cheetohs P.O.V
I've been gone for 4 days and these niggas really got troops looking for me🙄 there so dumb, I've been staying at the hotel two streets down from Melanie, you'd think they'd find me by now, I was walking home from the corner store when Devins girlfriend came up from behind me "shit girl, you scared me" I say looking at her, "sorry, um I'm here to say sorry from last time I know Devin was the one that bumped into you I was just overreacting" does she not know I'm 'gone' and have half the city looking for me? "Um yeah no, it's completely fine girl, I understand. I would have acted the same way" I say to her sincerely. 'Damn ma' and unfamiliar voice shouted catching the attention of Devins girlfriend and I. We rolled our eyes and continued walking together 'nah where you going baby' another unfamiliar voice said. I was annoyed at the fact that 3 hood rats trying hella hard to get our attention, and they certainly got it "no where of your concern nig-" I was cut off by darkness.

Bertha's P.O.V
My plan was coming together. I knew Devin likes no loves her; it's only a matter of time until she goes back to the crummy state she came from. "No where of your concern nig-" Gatiushka was cut off by one of the hood rats I hired to make her suffer, he broke a glass bottle on her head; nice touch. Never rehearsed that part but, what ever that works too. "Alright good job boys" I say to the hood rat who took off his hood and mask. "Who the fuck are yo-" I was cut off by darkness.

Devins P.O.V
I was hesitant to go down the dark alley way, afraid of what I might encounter there. 'Grow some balls Devin' I thought to myself. Speed walking down the alley. I got to the end of the alley to see Bertha and Gatiushka tied up. Gatiushka was knocked out and Bertha was just screaming for dear life. I heard people coming so I hid behind the trash. "What we gonna do with them?" A hood rat said to the other. "I don't know, I mean I could rape them?" He answered the guy leading to a question. "Let's sell them" the third hood rat that somehow reminded me of Arnold from 'hey Arnold' suggested. I thought of what should I do; I mean I know what to do, but who to choose? "Yeah let's do that for $200 each" The hood rats or thugs or rapist or whatever you want to call them said. That's my cue, I slowly got up and pretend I wasn't there the whole time, "yo how much for a girl?" I asked disguising my voice "who's asking?" They asked me. I didn't know what to say. "Uhh I am?" I said in a questioning tone. "Riiight, um each girl is 200" one of them said, I pulled out my wallet and pulled out the only thing I had in there; 200. Ironic huh? "Lemme get uh...-" I looked at Bertha who was crying and mouthing 'I Love You'. "This one" I said pointing to Gatiushka. Don't get me wrong I feel bad for Bertha and I really did like her but I know where home is. I gave the guys the money and picked up Gatiushka and started walking out the alley not wanting to look back, knowing my heart will rip to pieces at the sight of me leaving Bertha. "Thank you" I heard a faint whisper come from Gatiushka. I just smiled to myself and headed to the hospital to get her checked out. I know I made the right decision. Let's just hope this guilt doesn't eat me alive.

Heey😊 so I've been on Summer vacation for about a week now, so that means more updates. I'm hoping to finish this book at the end of August right before school starts but if I don't than aw well lol. Anyways thank you for reading💖 really appreciate it.

So tell me why it's 4:32 in the morning and I'm not sleeping yet? Or why I'm not tired?

Like, comment, share❤️

Love youuuus😁💙💨