Into my habits again

I don't care what anyone says i am really feeling his hair😍 but who else peeped the superman curl and died?😭😍
.....
Cheetohs P.O.V
Melanie had finally finished setting everything up, i sat crisscross Apple sauce on the white leather couch with my Kinki (Kinki is what I call my blanky) I was going through the option they had on Netflix and came across 'brotherly love' staring my Papi chulo Quincy; a voice behind said "No" I turned around to see a smirking Kevin "just cause you said 'No' I'm gonna put it on" I said playfully rolling my eyes. "Oh so that's how we're doing things around here now?" Kevin asked laughing. He then took a seat next to me. "Your fifteen and you still haven't dropped you blanky" Daniel said. Of course I can't let anyone talk about my Kinki like that so I snapped back at him "your fourteen and you balls haven't dropped?" Devin, Kevin and Melanie roared with laughter "Shit, Savage Gati is back" Melanie said 'Savage Gati' is the name Melanie gave me for when I had no chills. Daniels face turned red in embarrassment. "Can we just start the movie?" Daniel asked chuckling. I played the movie 'A Haunted House 2' because I wasn't in the mood to have some weird shit happening considering I was in between both Devin and Kevin. It was towards the middle of the movie we were non-stop laughing at the foolishness of the movie and the jokes Kevin provided after every funny scene. My eyes were shutting on me so I grab a pillow and placed it on Kevin's lap and laid my head down and a stretch my legs over devins lap and closed my eyes "you comfortable?" They both asked, I nodded my head and dozed off too sleep
Still Cheetohs P.O.V
"We're about to be late" Daniel yelled. However, I didn't pay any mind to it "oh shit" Devin and Kevin yelled jumping up forgetting I was on their laps. I rolled and flew in mid air and landed on the floor "shit I'm sorry babygirl" Kevin said dying of laughter kneeling next to me "that bitch flew" Melanie commented laughing. "Guys we only got two hours to get ready" Devin said trying to control his laugh. "Two hours?" I said in a panic tone "that's not enough time" I shouted, grabbing Melanie and and dragging her off the couch cause she was to lazy to get up. I went upstairs to my room and picked out a fresh clean towel from the racks and my undergarments and then proceeded down stairs. By the time I got down stairs the boys were gone they must have gone to their rooms to get ready. I continued my hurry to the bathroom and took a 40 minute shower. As soon as I finished and dried myself off I wrapped the towel around my waist and walked out the bathroom. I walked passed the living room and I heard a boy clear there through. 'Shit I didn't think they was back yet who gets ready that quick?' I thought to myself as I froze in my spot "uh Cheetoh?" Daniel said awkwardly "uh yes?" I answered back in a shaky voice "we could see your whole upper body" he replied I was so nervous but it's not like there seeing me naked right? Right. I had to play it cool you know not show intimidation, I stood up straight and looked them in the eye "um I'm wearing a bra so.. It's like seeing me in a bikini" I said confidently and continue my stroll to my room "she's right" they all agreed. I finally got to my room and closed the door behind me and began to get dressed. I wore a black romper that showed my back and nude colored heels with my nude 'Micheal Kors'  bag, I did my hair and added a bit of make up on. I looked at the time the show starts in 15 minutes, the boys had already left. Melanie and I got to the car and headed to the show. As soon as we got there I was being given dirt looks by Digaz "Melanie Ima pop a cap on they ass if they keep staring" I warned Melanie "calm down" Melanie said not surprised by my comment she knew I was a fighter I grew up in the hood and was in fights like twice every week, now don't get me wrong I'm not a bad person but I have really bad anger issues. I had to stay in key program for three weeks because of my low temper, my anger problems has really lead me to do stupid shit. I hit my own mother once because of anger and don't think of me wrong. I did get an ass beaten afterwards, but that's not me I'd never hit my own mother she's my life she's the only thing I got. "Eww she is nasty lookin" a girl with box braid said looking at me like I got a dick on my forehead. I took deep breaths and continued my stroll with Melanie. I've been working on my anger and that's the first time I'd ever turn the other cheek. "Slut" a girl with curly blonde snickers and turns back to her petty group "OH BITCH WHO IN THE FLYING TURTLES ARE YOU CALLING A 'SLUT' IT BETTER NOT BE CHEETOH CAUSE I WILL BUST A CAP ON YOUR ASS. YOU FREAKING ALPHA THOT" Melanie burst. I've never seen this side of her she's a melo ass girl and doesn't step down to people's level but not today I guess. "Not only her you too" the chupacabra told Melanie, with a blind expression Melanie swung her arm hitting her right on top of her nose Melanie was beating her bitch ass, as I pulled out my phone to record and put that bih on world star; the girls friend jumped in I looked around to see if anyone was gonna jump in and help Melanie put no one wanted to help her. Damn I really didn't want to fight I haven't fought in so long and I wanted to keep it like that but nope shit gotta fuck up my goals. I looked over at Kevin and Devin who was hesitant to break up the fight. Kevin nodded his head reassuring me that what I was about to do was okay. I took a deep breath and ran up to a bitch and started swinging. She threw me to the floor and got on top of me, she started hitting me repeatedly in my face "GATIUSHKA BLACK OUT" I hear Melanie yell out to me.
Melanie's P.O.V
I was still fighting this 'refiki from the lion king' looking ass bitch, I hit her face, as I felt hand grip on my waist, whoever it was was gonna get smacked for pulling me off the bitch. "Melanie calm down babygirl" I heard the voice tell me, the voice sounded so down to earth. I turned around and there he was; Daniel. I seen this 'Tucan Sam' lookin bitch on top of Cheetoh. This ain't like Cheetoh getting beat up? Oh no I see the problem now. Kevin and Devin were watching I knew she didn't want them to see the true her, she told them that she's a down to earth girl and she doesn't get to anyone's petty level, when we all know she's reckless; not intentionally though. She don't want them to know about her Problem. "GATIUSHKA BLACK OUT" I yelled to her. Cheetoh looked up to Devin and Kevin and mouthed 'I'm sorry' and saw her eyes turn dark. Cheetoh turned the bitch over and started punching her in the face and didn't quit. Cheetoh stood up with the girls hair in her hand, she swung her arm back and rapidly threw a punch hitting her nose, Cheetoh then threw her to the floor and kept hitting her I soon then realized the girl was bleeding "Cheetoh stop" I yelled I totally forgot she don't stop till she senses or sees blood. Security finally came and took Cheetoh off the girl. Cheetoh was struggling to get out of their grip, the security guards began dragging Cheetoh to the exit "No not her" I heard Momma Shana stop the security from taking her out.

YAY! I FINALLY FINISHED THIS CHAPTER IT TOOK ME LONG TO FINISH IT😂😂 umm there might or might not be any misspellings I scanned through it quickly and I'm like making this up as I go so bare with me.

Um.. So, yeah there was lots of drama in this chapter you won't believe what the next will bring😅 I'll just tell you this. The boys and Cheetoh go at it😈... And don't let you little dirty minds run wild.. You little nasties😂😂😂😂 theres going to be hella drama.

2k bitchezzzzz😛💕
Lmfaooo thank you for reading like really y'all make me feel wanted😏

Anyways let me not get in my emotions.😭😭

Please Vote, Comment and Add this to you library.