Traumatized

Cheetohs P.O.V
"Alright Ms.Colon seems like everything is ship shape, we just need your sister to sign theses release forms since you're under aged" the doctor said I was okay but I don't know something seemed to be off, something didn't seem right. How come I remembered nothing until my eyes made contact with Kevin last night? Why do i suddenly feel scared when I'm one of the most fearless girl in the world? Questions filled my head and I wanted answers, but whom was I gonna get answer from? I looked over at Devin, his eyes were glued on me I couldn't help but smile. Once he realized that I caught him staring at me he chuckled nervously while scratching the back of his head. "Annnnnd done" Melanie said holding the 'N' in and.. Walking out the hospital laughing cause Kevin had the jokes on Ricardo's shoes, As everyone started crossing the street I stood on the side walk and tears began pouring through my eyes. Daniel looked back at me noticing I wasn't with the group anymore "Com'on Cheetoh" he said. I looked at the street floor and began to cry even more Daniel walked towards and grabbed my Hand to help me cross he tugged on my hand trying to pull me into the street to cross "NO!" I yelled with tears in my eyes as he managed to get me on the street "DANIEL PLEASE LET ME GO!" I yelled once again as soon as he liberated my hand from his I ran back onto the foot pavement, I cried even more feeling fear of the road, I felt like this fear was swallowing me whole.

Kevin P.O.V
I looked side to side frantically looking for Cheetoh. I looked back to see Daniel trying to get her across the street "DANIEL PLEASE LET ME GO!" Cheetoh yelled. Daniel let her go and she ran back to the sidewalk. I crossed the street running to her, I saw tears storming out her eyes "She's traumatized" I whispered to myself picking her up bridal style. I felt her shaking in fear in my arms, i looked down at her and gave her a warm smile, she began to calm down she was shaking a lot less I turned around and whispered "close your eyes" as soon as she closed her eyes I began to cross the street, once we reached the other side of the street I whispered once again "Open your eyes"

Cheetohs P.O.V
I opened my eyes and realized we was across the street. I looked across the street to where I was, I didn't think I was ever gonna make it to the otherside. I looked back at Kevin and gave him a big hug that seemed to last forever. We let go of each other and he grabbed my hand and said "I'll always be here to conquer your fears" I smiled and hugged him again. We got to the car and I sat in the back in between Kevin and Daniel while Devin was in the passengers seat and Melanie driving. "How long are you guys staying in Boston?" Melanie asked "We leave in a week" Daniel answered. "So do we" i said "you two aren't from Boston?" Kevin asked in a confused tone "nah Fam we're from Worcester" I answered "Don't call me Fam" he said while chuckling and then continued "wait.. Worcester, NJ?" He asked "HOLY FUCK THERES A WORCESTER IN NEW JERSEY?!" Melanie asked over excitedly "well that answered my question" Kevin said laughing "we're from Worcester, Ma.. And Melanie yous dumb asf" I said laughing. Melanie abruptly stopped laughing "hey... That's mean.." She said in a little kids voice. "Yo we should go bowling" Melanie suggested "Lit I've never gone bowling before" I said, the car came to a halt. I looked up from my phone to see what was going on. I came to look at my Melanie and the boys staring at me like I got shit on my face "you've never gonna bowling!" they asked at the same time "nope" i said looking back down to my phone "aiight it's settled we're going bowling" Devin said.

Btw there is no Worcester in New Jersey. The truth Hurts😏😂😂😂