2.12

I woke up in Brooklyn's arms with Liam snoring on the floor. Last night was a huge blur asides from the many make outs with Brooklyn.

"Wake up, Brook."
"Hmm?" He snuggled up closer to me.
"What time's your game?"
"Noon, I can take you out later, babe."
"Brook."
"Yeah?" He was still sleepy.
"It's almost eleven."

He shot up straight and nearly fell out of bed next to Liam.

"Get up!"
Liam took one look at his lock screen, "Coach is going to be pissed!" He yelled.
"Let's get a move on then!"

The boys scrambled to gather their things and get out of the house on time. I laughed and watched them rush out the door with David driving them.

I would've gone to support the two, but I was no where near ready. Besides, it'd be good to spend some time here with the rest of the family.

"Ready for school again?" Victoria asked me.
I groaned, "No."
She laughed at me, "Want something to eat? I can make you whatever you'd like."
"Umm..." I thought.
Romeo stepped in, "Pancakes with syrup?"
Cruz agreed, but disagreed at the same time, "Yes! No! I mean, yes pancakes, but with whipped cream!"

The two younger brothers were two cute. Victoria still asked for my opinion and I agreed with the boys. We talked over breakfast with Harper munching on her pancake.

"How are you and Brooklyn?" Romeo asked, eager to hear about our relationship. He was leaning over the table.
"We're good," I replied with a smile.
"Like, friends good? Or more than friends good?"

Cruz covered his eyes and made kissy faces at me while the biggest grin spread across Romeo's face.

"Izzy's being my sister?!" Harper asked with excitement.

I touched her hair and fixed her hair up. Giving her a warm smile.

"Not yet, Harper... But hopefully."

Romeo and Cruz went crazy as expected.

✱✱✱

When Brooklyn got home, I hadn't even thought about getting changed. I let him shower as I got dressed in a white long sleeve shirt with black pants. I put on a black hat and red patterned scarf as well.

I shouted when Brooklyn came out of the bathroom wearing nothing but a towel.

"You want all this, don't you?" He smirked.

Brooklyn came closer to me and gave me a hug and a quick peck on the lips.

"I'll meet you downstairs, I've got an idea of where we can go."

I was interested in where Brooklyn was going to take me. A fancy restaurant? The London Eye?

He came downstairs not long after, wearing black Adidas shoes as well as a sweater with the logo being gold. His hat had "Brooklyn" on it, which was pretty cute. It was something pretty casual just to go out, so that eliminated a fancy restaurant date.

He took my hand in his as we walked down the streets of London. I stayed close to him, since the weather was chilly. Brooklyn didn't react or anything, he just simply brought me even closer to him.

"What've you got planned for today, Beckham?"
"A little something," he smirked, "just to end things off on a good note before school starts back up."

We continued to walk and I questioned if he even had anything planned. Maybe it was just a walk.

"Turn here," he instructed.

I followed as we approached a park that looked somewhat familiar.

"Did I pass for a good first date?"
I tilted my head to the side, "Um?"
"The spot we met!"
I looked around, "Oh my god!" I cupped my hands over my mouth.
"Right here. On this very corner, I hit you with my football."
"Yeah, and you were a jerk."
"Am I still?" He looked into my eyes.
"No..." I smiled, "No, you're not."

At that moment, he made the decision to lean in. I didn't hesitate to kiss him back when he kissed me. I loved Brooklyn, I loved him.

The kiss was full of passion and our love seems as if it was everlasting. It burned as strong as a bonfire and our love was something untouchable.

I breathed our heavily, "Thank you."
"For what?"
"For everything..."

I debated whether to tell Brooklyn that I was leaving, but I left it. I didn't want to wreck this perfect moment. It was our first date and it shouldn't be ruined by something stupid like that. Perhaps, maybe I could convince my mom to stay.