Chapter 32

Chapter 32

"I will come back in a few days, okay? I know I stopped coming these days but I really have some stuff going on. I am not forgetting you. I love you, bye" I said while closing the door. I knew I should've come more often like I used to do but it wasn't possible. I shook my head and walked down towards the door. I took out my phone and saw that I had a few missed calls. They were from an unknown number so I dialed back. When I heard her voice, I rolled my eyes immediately.

"Salaam Kamal" she said. I put my hand on my forehead. She was another case I had to take care of.

"Salaam Hafsa. Was there something you needed?" I asked her. I knew that I shouldn't be so mean to her but I couldn't do anything else. I was getting tired of all of this. And the fact that I needed for her to not like me was one of the reasons I acted like this.

"No. I just wanted to hear your voice. By the way, when are we going to look for wedding dresses? We are getting married soon you know.." she said, saying the last part a bit unsure. I was still at the first part of her words.

"Don't say things like that. We are not married. Bye" I said and ended the call. It just frustrated me that I was already married and she was acting like I was going to marry her. Not that she knew about that. I let out a big sigh. Even I didn't know it anymore.

~

I jumped in the air when I heard a knock on my door. I ran towards the door and looked through it and saw that it was Maher. He looked really mad and kept on knocking. I immediately opened the door and his angry face fell when he saw me. We kept looking at each other, not saying anything. He opened his mouth and tried to say something but nothing came out. Then he shook his head and started talking.

"Lina. Lina and Hafsa have him. I saw them today with him. They have him"