Chapter 67

Chapter 67

I started running when I was out of there. Tears started to stream down but I didn't bother wiping them away since they kept coming. I didn't watch out and almost got hit by a car. That didn't faze me. I ran faster and faster, wanting nothing more than to crawl in my bed and just sleep. I felt someone grabbing my arm. Shock went through me. I knew who this was. Disgust started appearing throughout my body and I tried to let go but he wouldn't. I turned around and looked into his cold, icy eyes.

"I told you, Manar. I told you that I would get you back for putting me in prison. I told you to watch your steps if you wanted to survive. You never listened. Now you have no one who is protecting you, is there? Look around you, who do you have? No one. And the last thing I will do after leaving you alone, is taking Karim. That is a promise. And don't forget; I have always kept my promises" he said while letting go. The anger I felt that way needed to be out in a way, so I slapped him. I slapped him so hard.

"How can you be so cruel?! That is your child, Nourdin. Your blood, your own freaking blood. How can you hurt a child that looks exactly like you. Who has the same eyes as you. Who is your child. How could you hurt your child by taking him away from his mother? Is this what you learned from back home? I mean, your dad wasn't a saint either. Your mom took your beatings cause she didn't want you to get hurt. How can you act like the person you hated so much?" I said, not caring whether I hit a nerve or not. I was done with it. Putting him in prison couldn't be the only reason he was fighting against me so hard. He just looked at me, and I swear I saw his eyes soften for a second.

"My mum never did turn my father against me" he said and I shook my head.

"I never told Karim anything- he doesn't even know you exist" I said while turning around and walking away. After a few steps I stopped and turned to look into his cold eyes.

"But I will never hide and forget the fact that you raped me"

~~~~~~~
Tell me how you came across my story!