Chapter 52

Chapter 51 .

"I know" I replied, letting go of his face. We stayed quiet after that. The silence was uncomfortable and I wanted to shout everything that was flowing through my mind.

"I'm sorry" he whispered. I shook my head, still not looking at him.

"No, don't be. I understand. After all, we didn't marry for the right reasons and I wouldn't want you to be married to me when you want to marry someone else" I said and his head shot up. I looked at him, seeing his surprised face.

"I don't blame you or anyone who would be a perfect girl for you. I don't know if you have found her yet but I feel like you have, since you haven't been around for a few weeks. I ju-" he cut me off.

"I didn't find anyone. I'm not in love with anyone else" he said out of nowhere.

"Why were you gone then, Kamal?" I asked softly, wanting to know why he wasn't there. I still didn't want to sound like someone he has to be with.

"I just.. We need to divorce, Manar" he said, standing on his feet. The selfish personality inside of me started to come up. I got up too and stopped him from walking away.

"Tell me, did Nourdin do this?!" I raised my voice. I wanted to know who it did. Did they threaten him?

"No, it has nothing to do with Nourdin" he spat back. My mind wanted to take a step back but I forced myself to stay strong.

"Don't lie to me!" I yelled, grabbing his arm. He then took a step forwards and pushed me a little bit.

"I don't lie to you Manar! Don't think that you are the only person in my life. I don't only turn around you!" he said, making me take a step back.

"I know that! Have you ever thought about the fact that this bothers me so much? Seeing you hurt or helping me makes me feel horrible. You don't deserve all of this yet you always insisted in helping me. Have you ever thought about me wanting to divorce you countless times just to save you? When you face Nourdin, my heart just aches because I don't want you to get hurt! So don't you dare think that I think your world only revolves around me because that's not true!" I yelled, feeling the tears stream down. He looked at me with wide eyes, before wrapping one arm around my waist and pulling me towards him. I looked him in the eyes, seeing his eyes filling with tears. I looked down at his busted lip, that was swollen and completely red. I put my head against his forehead, feeling the need to be close to him. My eyes were still captured by his and I asked him with my eyes for permission. When he came a little closer as an answer, I put my lips against his.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NO DONNNNN'T BE SOOOOOOOOO HAPPPY *hint hint*