Chapter 53

Chapter 53

I had never felt anything like this. The warmth, the emotions that were appearing in my mind were just scaring me but also making me feel the best at the same time. It was a treacherous kind of feeling that made my heart melt. I looked him in the eyes when I pulled away and saw him smiling softly.

"We need to divorce" I said, wanting to walk away but I couldn't. It was like I was glued to him.

"I know" he said, copying what I had said earlier. I carressed his cheek and he closed his eyes.

"This needs to stop" I whispered. He opened his eyes, pulling me closer to him.

"I can't" he said, putting his forehead against his.

"This feels so good" I said, not making sense.

"This feels perfect" he said which made my heart jump almost out of my chest.

"I want this" I whispered, he looked me deep in the eyes before replying.

"Forever" he finished my sentence for me.

"Its for your safety and my loyalty" he whispered, looking away. His arm around my waist slowly left my body, making me feel cold.

"Its for your freedom" I whispered back, leaving his face. I instantly missed his touch. He looked at me with wide eyes, before pulling me against him again.

"I'm not imprisoned Manar" he said, looking a little bit angry. I nodded.

"I know" I whispered, closing my eyes. I wanted to enjoy this moment since it was going to end soon.

"I can't let go" he said, letting go of my waist.

"Me neither" I said, folding my hands in front of me to prevent from hugging him.

"I should go" he said, taking a few steps back. I nodded, taking a few steps back too. I implied that I wasn't going to walk him to the door, since I knew I would completely lose it.

"That.. That kiss was.." he started, which made my cheeks turn rosy. I felt ashamed for doing that, even though I didn't regret it. It just wasn't the right time. Not that the right time would ever come.

"Undescribably perfect" I whispered, leaning against the wall that was far away from him. He stayed silent for a second.

"Yeah" he said, before walking towards the door. I felt him looking at me before he went out. And that was when I realized that my heart was with him..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
50 commentsssssssssssssss (and do not try to annoy me with posting useless comments just to reach the 50. I don't do this for no reason)