Chapter 62

Chapter 62

"Kamal, you don't need to d-" he cut me off.

"I have to" he said, shushing me.

"I have to do this for your safety and for Karim. This is my responsbility" he said, taking the bags out of my hands.

"That's not true and you know that" I said while taking Karim into my arms.

"Are we married? We are. One of the responsibilities of the husband is to take care of them" he said and I kept silent knowing he wouldn't change his mind. I didn't want him to do all of this. He didn't need to spend money on me and he shouldn't be bothered with all of this. But he isn't listening and that annoys me the most.

"Kamal, what the heck did you do?!" I yelled at him while walking around in the house. This house was so big, way too big. No way would I live here. I wouldn't even be able to pay it back.

"Don't worry about it" he said, sitting on the couch while playing with Karim.

"Don't worry? How will I ever pay you back for this? I don't even need a big house" I said, wanting to get out of here. To be honest, it would've been easy and I would've appreciated it if he did buy or rent me a small house that I could actually pay him back for.

"I said, don't worry about it. Money is nothing to me" he said and I wanted to argue but I sensed that there was something going on. He was so different the whole day. His eyes held a weird expression and normally he would get mad at me for bitching so much. I sat down next to him and grabbed his hand. He looked away, making me feel like he was hiding something.

"Will you tell me what's wrong? Don't think I didn't notice anything" I said in a soft voice, wanting him to tell me what was going on. I knew he had problems since he said that a few times but I never pushed him in telling, but I kinda wanted to know now so he could just let everything out and feel better.

"I was waiting for this" he said while leaving my hand and moving a bit forward that his elbow was on his knee.

"Did I do something? I mean, if I did just tell me. I do and say a lot of annoying stuff and you can just tell me about it so I won't do it anymore" I said, but he shook his head immediately.

"Its not you" he said, sitting up straight now. I grabbed his face and turned it to me, since I was done with him looking away. His blue eyes crashed into mine and I forgot what I wanted to say for a second. I ran my hand along his cheek.

"You look so worn and tired. Kamal, what's wrong? Can you please tell me?" I said in a soft voice, wanting nothing but to make him feel better. He grabbed my hand and stood up. He grabbed Karim with one hand and walked towards the door.

"Come on, get in the car" he said, not making sense.

"Kamal, why are we here?" I asked him when we were walking in the hospital. We were on floor -3, which I didn't understand. The hospital was big and a little too dark for my liking. After a long walk, he stopped in front of a door and turned towards me.

"Can I trust you?" he asked me out of nowhere. I raised an eyebrow.

"I think you already know the answer. You can trust me as much as I trust you. And you know how much I trust you" I said. He looked away but nodded. Then he took a deep breath and opened the door.

"Meet my brother"

~~~~~~~~~~
25 commentsss AND OMG PLOT TWIST MUHAHAH