Chapter 58

Chapter 58

"No" he said, making me even more scared. I was waiting- I was so happy that I finally had someone on my side, and yet he was going to do the same. All guys will do the same to me. They would all do it. He grabbed my arms and tightened his grip. It started hurting and I was too scared to even move. He would just do worse if I did.

"Look at me" he said, making me open my eyes. His blue eyes were completely dark and he held this gaze that could kill anyone.

"I'm not Nourdin. I will not ever do what he did to you. I won't ever go that way. I won't hurt you that way, Manar. I have so much more respect for women to do that, let alone even think of it. I am not evil, and I won't ever touch you like that" he sissed at me. Then he let go of me and took a step back. I felt immediately bad, since I came to my senses. Just the thought of Kamal touching me was wrong- he wouldn't do that. Without realising, I wrapped my arms around his neck tightly, wanting to enjoy the moment and tell him how sorry I was.

"Hey, its okay" he said, while going with his hands through my hair. I couldn't let go. I already lost to myself. I couldn't.

"Don't go, please, just stay with me. Please don't leave" I said to him shamelessly, wanting nothing more than him in my life.

"I'm not" he said after a while. I let go of him and looked him in the eyes. He put his forehead against mine and closed his eyes.

"I'm not going. We're staying together. We're together"
~~~~~~
I'm scared of the writers block that is about to come...