Part 42

From: Bailey Prescott >

To: Lucas Garver >

__________________________________

My shirt still smells like you.

August 23, 2013 at 2:23 AM

____________________________________

Dear Lucas,

I noticed I could still smell you when I took my shirt off tonight. I pulled it up over nose and breathed in. I was lost. I rolled it up and held it to my face. I found that if I closed my eyes I could still imagine what you looked like and what it felt like to have your lips on mine. It's going to drive me crazy until I can do it again.

When did it happen? When did this switch get flipped from friendship to more? I can't quit put my finger on it, but the world is brighter as your girlfriend. I feel like we were walking along this thin line between friends and lovers and then at the airport it was suddenly gone. There was no line, just this steep hill that dipped until it fell into love. We tumbled.

I need to see you too. And let me tell you about these cold showers: they don't help. I still feel that fire inside that nothing can put out. Your lips on mine and your hands on my body have created a flame that burns so hot.

A year has changed you too. Your shoulders are broader and your biceps are bigger. I'm a fan. A really big fan. I want to run my hands all over you. I can't stop thinking about all the places I should have kissed you....your neck, the soft spot near your ear, your shoulder...the list goes on and on. We should get together so I can check some of those places off the list.

I can't do the small windows of time anymore. I need at least a full day to be with you. I want you to myself. I don't want to share you with other travelers. I want it to be me, you, and my list. Tell me how to make this happen. When can you get away for a while? I'll drive or fly or swim to you. Just tell me when.

Love,

Bailey

P.S. I'm in love with you, Lucas Kratos.

****Am I driving you crazy yet? I hope you're loving this story. Please remember to vote and share. It really helps!