Part 58

Bailey

I couldn't get close enough to him. If there were a way to crawl inside I would have. His hands were on me, pulling and bringing my body up against him. I couldn't breathe, but I didn't want to. I wanted to be one with him right there, not giving one shit about who was watching. He stole my heart...and my head....and oh please God my body.

His face was just the right amount of scratchy against my skin. It was a reminder that he was all man and I was his woman. I tasted him on my lips, on my tongue and I could feel him all over my body. His hands had started on my cheeks and in my hair, but when we finally couldn't stand to have one tiny little amount of air between us, he'd lifted me up and held me. My heart begged to be released to that man, beating out a battle cry against my ribs. I loved him. I loved him, I loved him.

His strong arms held me tightly. His firm hands splayed out across my thighs to support my weight. I felt him between my legs and pressed so deliciously against me. I wasn't going to come up for air. I was going to drown in him. I pulled his lip into my mouth, releasing it with a pop so I could do it all over again.

I rained kisses on every inch of his face, stopping for moments in between to just stare at him until he smiled or laughed, or broke the spell to dive back into exploring me. I couldn't stop. My soul was on a mission to completely become one with his and I could tell that his soul had no objections. They were working together to suck us in and kept us on our path to fated love. The kind that couldn't be cooled by time or distance. We were falling, falling, falling, and I let myself go—flinging myself into a world where he and I could be together. Even if it was only for a few days.