Part 50

From: Bailey Prescott >

To: Lucas Garver >

__________________________________________

There will be kissing....

September 26, 2013 at 10:46 AM

__________________________________________

Dear Lucas,

I miss you more. My English seminar is absolutely dreadful. Horrible misery. My other classes aren't that bad, but math is never my favorite. Jessica is good. She spent her summer with her parents in Pennsylvania. She still hasn't gotten over Dale, remember her high school boyfriend? I keep telling her she needs to break out of her shell and embrace being a college student. No luck. I guess I know how she feels. No one else compares.

My mom is good also. She finally finished the project that she was working on that had taken over our apartment. I don't think I've ever seen my mom so miserable. That reminds me, she wanted me to thank you for helping her track down my grandpa's military unit. I've always heard about him serving, but she was really excited that she might be able to do some research and find out more information about the stories my he told her.

Your brother is going to do fine. It's really overwhelming the first few weeks, but he's got a good head on his shoulders. Sucks about his girlfriend though. I hear all the time how hard it is to stay in touch when high school sweethearts pick schools in separate towns. Maybe it's just supposed to be that way so that they can both experience something new. He seemed pretty upset in his email, but I think it's a good sign that he's still making plans and going out with his friends. He's lucky to have you to talk to.

How's Pines? Did the doctor say his wrist was broken or just sprained? You guys really should be more careful when you're out in the fields drinking. I still don't understand how a grown man thought it would be a great idea to go cow tipping drunk. Armatures. Did you get your truck fixed? How much did it end up costing you?

I'm ditching classes the entire week you're here. I'm all yours. I made us reservations at a hotel in Santa Monica. The area around USC can be a little busy and dangerous. I know my home city a lot better. I don't think I've ever been more excited about anything in my life. Can't wait to see you!! (And touch you and kiss you and hold you and.....)

Love,

Bailey

P.S. You don't need to study anything out of a book. I've got plenty of ideas. 

*****Please vote and share!****