Chapter 4

One month later

I've turned good friend with the girls, especially Andrea, she like a big sis that I never had. And Angela, the girl just loves to party and I'm not not judging her for that. They're both pretty cool.

The three of us even went out sometime, but at some point I noticed that there was some tension between them, but soon it was shrugged away and we all ended up having a great time

MaBelle is going great. We've closed an exclusivity contract with a famous magazine called Totally Wow. Every person that poses for the magazine's cover has to wear our products.
For starters the cover of the first issue after the contest of the magazine will feature the Wow Girl. The Wow Girl is someone with a natural and common beauty, someone who can represent the beautiful girls out there. Someone with a great personality and talent up on her sleeve.

All they have to do is sign themselves up on the Totally Wow website. Both companies got to select the top 10 finalists that will compete for spot.

***

I was getting ready to wrap another day at work. I was chosen to be one of the four judges for the contest, alongside Andrea and three other people from the magazine.. So I've been doing my own research on the girls we've already picked. In my personal opinion, this girl Zendaya is killing it. I think she has a great chance of winning.

Just when I finished shutting down the computer on desk, Drake got out of he's office with his paperwork bag in his hand.

"You're heading out?" He asked.

"Yes."

"I'll accompany you outside." We went over to the elevator and waited for to be available.

"So Onika how is this judging thing going for you?"

"It's going great. Every girl I see is more beautiful than the other." It didn't take long, the elevator was already here. We stepped inside and

"Would you like to join me for dinner?" He asked. Internally smirked as this was what I've been wanting to hear. But I wasn't about to give in that easy, I'm playing hard to get.

"Mr. Graham, are you asking me on a date?"

"Not a date, just a dinner. To celebrate another successful contract."

"Hmmm..."

"If it makes you feel less uncomfortable, I used to do it with my other assistants."

"Oh... So you're trying to make me feel better by talking about your dates with your other assistants?" I crossed my arms.

"It's not a date!"

"Relax, I'm just kidding with you. I'll go. After all it's just a just a dinner, right?"

"Yeah... Right. Not a date." He said remembering himself. He was already second thoughts about this dinner date.

The elevator stopped and the doors opened and we stepped out. And when I thought we where going on separate ways, I felt his arm snaking around my waist and his lips brushing against my left ear.

"I'll pick you up at 7. Sharp."

"You don't even know where I live." It took a little longer to answer. I was lost in his low voice, his Versace scent.

"You're my assistant. I should know that."

He let me and walked away from me leaving me in a trance. He didn't even look back. Bastard! This was not the way this was suppose to go down. Two can play at that game.