Chapter 25

I woke up around 11pm still in my dress and smudged makeup on the edge of my bed.

I had cried to myself to sleep and I feel like shit right now. I don't even know why I care so much about Drake dumping me today. But this is how marriages are, right? Mine isn't perfect. Hell, it's s hollow marriage.

After mentally insulting Drake with every curse word I knew, I got up and called the one person that would be up to comfort me.

The phone rang three times before is was answered.

"Hello?"

"Hey." I whisper.

"Is everything alright?"

"Yeah, everything is cool."

"What are you doing up this late? I would guess you'd be getting it on with your man..."

I dismissed his comment when he mentioned Drake's ass. "Do you have your earphones with you?"

"Yeah why?"

"Plug them to your phone."

"What for?"

"Just do it." I waited a few seconds for him to do so.

"Safaree?"

"They're on?" He answers.

I put my phone in loudspeaker so he could hear me loud and clear.

I slowly pulled my dress over my head leaving me butt naked. Yep, I had nothing under it.

"Faree, I wish you were here with me. Holding me, kissing me, touching me..." I rubbed myself up and down wishing they were Safaree's. "Don't you want to touch me Safaree?"

"Nicki what are you doing?"

"Getting myself wet for you." I slipped two fingers into me. A moan came out of my mouth as I was really needy for this kind of attention.

"Where's your husband?" He hissed.

"Not here, that I'll tell you."

I concentrated on myself and pleasure I was having to the max. At first his protests were the only sound coming from the other line of the call but he eventually stopped.

"Ahhh...Faree." I moan. "Ssss...." I pant at the pace I unawarely quickened. "Mmmmmm...I...I need you Safaree."

Out of nowhere I start crying. What's wrong with with me?

I let a couple of more tears pour down my eyes. Surprisingly Safaree didn't hung up. I would have expected him to do so, who would want to hear me crying about my problems the way I was.

"I can go another three rounds are you going to make me go them alone?"

"I'll be there in 20 minutes." He said. I hear stuffing around and I smirk. He's probably getting dressed to come.

"There's a key under the doormat. Lock the door when estou come in." I hang up and throw the phone on the bed as I get up to go wash off the makeup in my face.

(...)

"I miss having you whenever I want." I was laying on his left side kissing and rubbing his chest random patterns. My leg rested on top of him, a little below his stomach.

He hasn't said much since he got here. I hate when he was silent.

"Why you acting like this?" I ask curiously.

"Like what?"

"Like you don't want to be with me." I got off of him and got out of the bed with the bed sheet wrapped around my body making my way to the bathroom. Safaree did the same running after me.