Chapter 17

These last few days have been hectic. I had went back to retrieve my stuff since I wasn't going to stay there anymore, It took me the whole morning and afternoon to pack my whole stuff, took it to Drake's, his house that is. Now that the girls are back with their parents and Angela out of the picture, it's just the two of us.

I also went to the doctor, I'm four weeks so far. I'm kind of glad I found out sinner than later. It gives me time to digest all of this.

As for my my job, I still have it but not for long. Drake made it clear that he doesn't want me to work anymore but after a basic persuasion I won.

We were currently in his office discussing about this idea somebody had during yesterday's meeting about launching a new lipstick line. It could be a good thing, considering we in good publicity mode.

Somebody knocked the door and Drake looked like me indicating that I could get it.

His lawyer, Brian, has arrived. So that means we're just waiting for Angela to get this divorce over with.

"Drake, I'm nervous." I said to him after we greeted Brian who was now seated on in front of Drake's desk.

"Don't be. Everything is going to be just fine okay? I got you."

After a short casual conversation, Angela came in after a light knock on the door announcing her arrival.

"Good morning Drake, Mr. Brian... Onika? What are you doing here?"

"She's with me." Drake said.

"Yeah, I can see that, but why?"

"No, I mean she's with me, were together."

"Wait, what are trying to say... I don't understand." She tried giggling it off but stopped because no one was laughing with her. "You mean, you've been cheating on me with her this whole time?"

She came to her senses and was now totally angry.

"Now hold on Angela, we both know that I'm not the one to be pointed at first when in comes to cheating in our relationship."

"But legally we're still married."

"Not for long." He snapped his finger and his lawyer took out the bunch of divorce papers that were ready to be signed. "And you're the one who said that didn't love me anymore, so I don't even know where that jealousy is coming from."

"But-" Drake cut her off.

"Angela, it's over. What I have with Onika is real and rather spend the rest of my life with her. So I'd like for you to just sign these paper and it's going to be over."

"But don't worry, you'll be the godmother of our baby." I said.

Her jaw dropped clearly surprised by the news before her.

"You bitch!" Angela said looking at my way. Out of nowhere she came up to me and slapped me across the face with no mercy. "And I thought you were my friend..."

She was yelling n names at me. Fuck what she says, I was starting to feel blue.

"Don't fucking touch her." Drake yelled at Angela throwing his hands over her neck and squeezing it.