Chapter 11

When it was around 5 pm, I decided to start getting ready for the party.

It's boring to arrive at party in time. The later you go, the more the crowd looks at you. After all, it's okay as long you're dressed to kill. Everybody loves a fashionable late arrival.

I jumped in a quick shower and in less than 15 minutes I was out. Comfortable dress and sandals, perfume, light make up, some basic jewels... Check, check, check and check.

When I came out of my room, I saw Drake also coming out of his.

"Hey." I said.

"Hey." I could tell he was surprised to me, I didn't make any noise when I came out.

"What are you about to do?"

"Nothing special. You?"

"To the party at the pool area... Do you wanna come?"

"Why should I come?"

"Because you work too much."

"I don't know, parties aren't really my thing."

"Come on, it'll be fun. You have to learn how to be less uptight in life."

"Okay, fine... I'll go. But only for you."

"Yay, thank you!"

"Let me go change first." I looked down at his outfit. Denim is no no for this.

"Yeah, go change. I'll be waiting right here."

"Why don't you wait inside?"

"Okay."

He opened his door and got in. I went to sit on the couch to wait for me while I check on my recent notifications.

"Let's go."

I looked up to him to see a whole new outfit. I don't know why he invited me in if he was going to take less than to minutes to get dressed.

When we got to the party, I immediately spotted Thiago in the crowd. I waved my hand to him so I could catch his attention. It was long before he made his way to us with the same girl that he was chasing earlier in the day.

"Oi Onika."

"Oi." We gave each other a quick hug.

"Quero te apresentar minha prima, Bia. Bia, está é a moça que te falei."

"Prazer, Onika." I introduced myself holding my hand for her to shake and she accepted it.

"Bia. Amei seu cabelo." She complimented my hair.

"Amei o seu visu." I complemented her outfit and a girl talk was born. We left the boys alone with their talks and went to the other side of the pool.

Bia was mixed, of Cabo Verdean and Brazilian roots. I loved how easygoing she was and the fact that she travels a lot. Most of the time we were just talking about tourism around the world, even though I barely leave the States.

When it was cake time, everybody went to sing Happy Birthday to the birthday girl, cake, then gifts, then a special video from singer Anitta wishing her a Happy Birthday. Some version of My Super Sweet 16.

After all that, the real party started. Dance, music and drinks.

"Se importa se eu tirar ela de você?"

"Não não, ela é toda sua." Bia said. "Até logo."

And she was gone.

"You liking the party?"

"Yeah, it's pretty cool."

He held his hand for me and I took it, next thing I knew he was spinning me around, doing Time steps and and other dance moves I was just following him and the music.

"Permission to take you for a ride on our culture of drinks?" He asked after a couple of songs.

"Yeah."

"I need you to say that you're sure."

"Yes Thiago, I am sure."

"Perfect. Wait right here, I'll be back in a minute."

I stood there balancing rhythmically to the sound of funk music. You could see a lot of small dance circles with all kinds of moves, but mostly twerking.

"Here you go." I heard Thiago say so I turned to him and he handed me a well decorated big cocktail glass with a hint of cinnamon stick on it.

"What's the name of this."

"Príncipe Maluco. The most important thing is that you don't drink it... fast..." The end of his sentence was fading, he was looking at me like wide eyed. Oops. I already drank half of it.

"Is it that bad?" I asked worried about the effects. My previous experiences with alcohol were not the best ones.

"Haha, it's okay. If you fall I'll catch you."

Sometime later

"Onika, are you okay? You look tired." Thiago asked.

I was feeling too dizzy and everything around was so slow. That's when I knew I was drunk but I didn't want to admit it.

"I'm fine."

"No, I think you should sit down a bit."

"I'm fine okay."

"Let me take you to a calmer place."

All I remember was walking and looking at the ground while I had my arm around his waist for support.

We arrived at a room, I presume it's his and we sit on the bed. We were just staring at each other like nothing, all the emotion was outside and here was just dull.

He started playing with my hair and tugged a strand of it behind my ear. From there his hand roam softly over my shoulder, my neck, to removing the strep of my dress making very uncomfortable.

"What are you doing?"

"Shoo, shoo... I'll take care of you." He forcefully kissed me. His hand was sneaking under my dress while the other was holding the back of my neck.

I tried to push, kick and hit him but my weakness wasn't a match for his lust. Mind running thousand per hour but my body, not so much.

He started to leave a trail of kisses from my cheek, neck to my boobs then roughly ripped my dress baring my chest to him and started sucking on my nipple.

"Thiago, stop!" I managed to scream once I felt him biting me. He ignored me and started to slide my panties off and I just wanted to cry.