Chapter 21

Today I planned to spend the day with Lauren. Even though she started working for Drake recently, it was Saturday so she had no duties to him.

He still hasn't come back from New York. I miss him to be honest. I've become so accustomed to being with him that his presence is starting to affect me in some way.

After having breakfast with everything I like and have the right to, I got up from the empty table rather satisfied and sighed. I'm not used to being alone yet I've felt alone for the longest I can remember.

I went into the bedroom and collapsed on the bed hoping I'd doze a little bit until Lauren calls asking where I was. Unfortunately, that didn't happen as she was calling right when I found a perfectly comfortable position.

"Hello?"

"Girl, are you seriously still in bed?" Her enthusiastic voice beaming through the speaker.

"Not really, I'm j-" she cut me off.

"Good, cause we got an appointment at Laqué in an hour."

"You what?" How? When?" Going to the nail salon wasn't on the list today, but I'm not complaining. Looking down at my own hands, Lauren's actually doing me a favour.

"This morning. Now hurry and get'cho lazy ass out of bed."

"I'm not in b-" and then the line dropped. I can't believed she hung up on me like that.

I got up and walked in the closet. After the shower I had thrown on some sweatpants and a t-shirt. It took me about 30 minutes to get ready, my outfit, shoes and a quick make up.

I go downstairs and made sure the driver had the car ready to go and in no time I was on my way to the garage.

"Good morning, Alfredo." I greet him.

"Good morning, Mrs. Graham" he nods.

"Change of plans, drop me at Laqué." I say as I had one leg in the car about to get in.

"Yes ma'am." I sit down and he closes the door. I pull my phone out and unlock it. Scroll over the homescreen then closed all my apps. Scroll again the homescreen than locked he phone.

"Is that perfume I smell?" I asked after Alfredo started the car.

"Yes, it's this new Versace one I'm trying out." I could see him smiling, probably excited 'cause someone noticed it. He would wear other lines other days, but not as strong as this.

"I hate it. Don't wear it when I'm around, it makes want to throw up." This pregnancy is making my nose really sensitive. The littlest smell is enough to trigger a bad mood in me.

"Sorry."

***

We were at this restaurant we used to go before Lauren had to go on her trip. The dishes this house makes are so delicious, wouldn't trade it for the fanciest restraint out there.

The place wasn't too packed, gladly, so waiter immediately came to take our orders and brought out drinks five minutes later.

Anyways, the nail salon was so relaxing, couldn't stop looking down at my nails. This one is definitely going to my snapchat.